Black Girls: Yay or Nay?

I'm a teenage black girl who's attracted to white guys, I just want to see if there are any white guys who would be interested in dating a black girl or find them attractive or not. Please give a detailed description as to why or why not.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it really depends. For example Im from sweden so the black people that live here are recent immigrants (unlike the ones in north American who lived there as long as everyone else). So there's a lot of cultural differences as well as religion. Most black women here are for example muslims and thats of course a huge nono. And if Im gonna be brutaly honest then Im personally not attracted to most black women on a physical level anyways. However there's about as many that are. Just like some white guys like Asian girls and some dont etc. Just like some black girls find white guys attractive and some dont etc. etc. You will for example get a lot of guys posting here that have a personal attraction to black girls and clicked this link because of that. I'd say you're gonna have a bigger chance with a northen european guy than a north American one as here interracial relationship isn't even really a word we use because we dont even see it as something you can be for or against its (we just dont care lol).

• Well I'm from Canada aha, and even though we are racially diverse country , there's not a lot of interracial couples, well at least in the city I'm from and if there are, it's usually black guys and white girls. and rarely black girls and white guys. I think it's because of the stigma and prejudice that comes with dating a black girl which in most cases are false.

• Asså det är ju så sjukt annorlunda i Sverige så tycker inte man ens kan jämföra

• @youaholic det var därför jag var tydlig med att jag var från sverige :)

What Guys Said 19

• Skin color doesn't matter to me. It does to some guys but plenty it doesn't.

What @imbittered_punk said rang very true to me. Black girls expect more apparent confidence and play more of a teasing hard to get. Black guys expect this. I actually think the same thing happens with Asians and whites where in that case the whites are louder and cockiest vs subtle and emphasis on polite. So average black guys seem cocky and confident to white girls and average white guys seem cocky and confident to Asian girls.

Unfortunately this becomes self reinforcing. Since black make white female relationships are confident black guys feel confident approaching white girls. Since black female white male is t as common white guys are less confident and even less likely to approach.

How does that impact you?

Expect to flirt - extra - to offset him possibly assuming you wouldn't be interested. And don't feel bad if he doesn't reciprocate. Just get used to sending positive signals to guys you have some interest in and pay attention for interest back. If you get it up the flirting.

• This pretty much sums it all up

• @Red_Dragon

Note I'm half making this up as I go along.

I'd put it more like:

Black girls like average to extrovert black guys
      Black girls like extrovert white guys
      Black girls like extreme extrovert Asian guys

White girls like somewhat introvert to somewhat extrovert black guys
      White girls like average to extrovert white guys
      White girls like extrovert Asian guys.

Etc. That's assuming they're open to interracial dating in the first place which maybe 1/3 to half of women aren't (women apparently care more than men).

Note while saying extroversion I'm really talking about demeanour. And the only reason I bring this stuff up is basically to encourage Asian and white guys to look a little more for playful hard to get then they expect and black women (and white women with Asian men) to expect to need to be throwing more positive signs than they are used to when they detect interest.

• I know "Black girls like average to extrovert black guys" and this "White girls like somewhat introvert to somewhat extrovert black guys" isn't true.

I don't believe in people "trying to be more extroverted". People should just be themselves. Despite my introversion different races like me. Plain and simple. There's no "well this race doesn't like this and this race doesn't like that." It's all individually based really.

• It's very different opening up a dialoge with a black girl, i've found you have to be a little more... i don't want to say aggressive but thats the only word that fits. I mean you can get away with being sweet and whatnot with a white girl but that stuff doesn't fly with the majority of black girls i've known. But on the flip side i think that once you do break through the "shell" of a black girl it's fucking awsome. Honestly the best and most loving relationship i've ever had was with a girl from bedsty and i might be the whitest man on the planet.

• Aha yeah, I guess it's cause most black guys are a bit aggressive so the girls you've been with are used to that. But honestly, i don't know if its just me but Id rather have a sweet guy than aggressive. Aggressiveness would make me feel pressured.

• Not aggressive in the violent sense more of you kind of have to open with a bit of an insult. Even somethimg like "hey sweetheart having a bad hair day." Then brush off the explosion of anger with a "i'm not scared of you. Look we started out wrong..." then go into the real pick up attempt.
      i'm not gonna say it's fool proof and you need a little personal charm, but that's what worked for me. I did get coached by the guy who i bought weed off of thougb.

• Haha! Yeah I gotta admit I guess that would work on me, just because it's humorous though, humor is the most attractive to me regardless of race!

• I would but have not dated a black girl.
    You will find a white guy ok, but make sure what you find is for the right reasons not just cos you find one that will date you.
    I merit people by personality and attractiveness. Colour and race are latter considerations.
    take it easy... dont rush and you will find someone nice..

• This question is asked literally everyday. Yes, there are white dudes into black chicks. Don't worry.

• It's a common question I guess because it usually doesn't seem that way aha. Thanks for answering though (:

• I would date any girl who is nice, openminded and easy to talk to and have some things that are in common.
    The skin color is just the icing on the cake.

• Aweh, that's really sweet to hear. Unfortunately most guys don't think the same way as you. A lot of the guys I've liked usually dismiss me as a possible romantic interest because I'm black and won't walk others to make fun of them if they were to date me because where I live I guess it's not really the social norm.

• I understand, You will find someone who will love you for who you are.

• Thank you! You as well (:

• I'm a black guy and I think black girls are attractive. I don't believe in "racial preferences".

• How can you not believe in racial preference? Race affects your physical apperance so you could obviously prefer one group of looks. For example a girl could have a preference for darker skin which would mean that they would be LESS likely to be attracted to a white guy as they dont have that trait (like me). There's a difference between not having a racial preference and not believing in it. Do you not believe that people can prefer green peppers over red and yellow peppers? xD

• **facepalm** LOL

Btw, I've started with the hot guy posting :D... You are credited in my bio ^_^

• @DontDropIt Yaaaaaay!!! :)

• I am not physically attracted to them.
    Can't really explain it other then it being a sign of uncompatibility to my body as i am only ever physically attracted to girls from the same race. Would be nice if i was attracted to them because i am sure there are plenty of nice black girls around.

• I am weird. I am white and I find girls with European heritage the most attractive. Asians ant people from the Middle East are also beautiful, but for some reason I am not attracted to people with African or South American heritage. I am not racist in any way, i just don't find them very attractive. I have no idea why.

• for me no but a lot other yes

• hell yes why not? her image doesn't matter it is on the inside

• I'll say the same thing I do about every race they fine. I'm a black guy and preferred white girls.

• Lol yeah, not really surprised.

• That you're a black male who prefers white girls, it's kind of become a social norm now I guess haha

• I don't really think it's become a norm, but okay. I mean I have dated black girls, but let's just say those seem to fall apart too easily. I can be friends with black women no problem, but when it's a relationship it is a bit hectic and I know not all are the same I just seem to get dealt a bad hand.

• I occasionally find a black girl attractive but I prefer white girls. I have found that its usually a darker skinned black women.

• That's rare , most guys would usually pick a lighter skinned black woman than darker skinned woman. But props to you (:

• What can I say I like dark chocolate ;)

• I love all kinds of women tall, short, top heavy, bottom heavy, leggy, white, black, Asian, Hispanic If your attractive your attractive it's like when someone asked Elvis what's your ideal girl, he said '' A Female Sir''

• I find most black girls have a hard time accepting my culture.

• Fucked a couple.. best bj ever!!!

• Im a black guy and i love black girls theyre the finest and most attractive girls god has ever made on the planet we call earth. I dont know about these other brother but me and friends know there ain't nothing better than choclate the skin its so beautiful and smooth. For real though i as a brother can't see myself with nothing other than a beautiful black queen. Black girls are the definition of beauty for me.

• I do not find black girls attractive, I prefer really white, pale skin, to me it is just more attractive, I do not know why.

• seY Yes

seY Yes

• Numerically WMBF relationships do last the longest of the interracial and are the rarest or second rarest. This won't matter because you've 150m people in a pool and at least 50m are going to be white males so your odds are good.

The most cited reasons for not dating black females is the perceived attitude and social stigma relating to them.

What Girls Said 8

• Girl! There are so many guys who are attracted to different types of girls as the same goes for us girls ;) I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding one

• if y'all don't stop with this thirsty shit...

look LOVE YOURSELF. if you keep lowering your value like this then no guys will value u. why do you even have to ask if guys find you attractive? if you go out then you should see who checks you out and thatll tell you all you need to know. don't be insecure because just like im sure you don't find every white guy attractive, the guy you are into probably don't find every black girl attractive. all that matters is if you want the guys who are into you

• They will date you if they know you're interested. If they don't know, they tend not to look in your direction with much hope.

• Yes there are obviously some.
    I've been asked out many white, black, and Hispanic guys.

• Some will and some won't. In my experience, I've been checked out by many white males. Some I flirted with just for the hell of it because I do that a lot, and some I've managed to grasp their numbers, which I never used by the way LOL. It all just depends. Everyone's likes and interests will be completely different from the next person. Black females who ask this question can't possibly believe that there are absolutely NO white guys attracted to black girls in this world.

• What? Yay! Y'all are stunning !!

• Aweh thank you! That's very sweet! You're quite stunning too! :)

• Welcome, it's the truth hun, I mean, I've got step siblings and wow, its like their skin literally just glows! And the hair, asdfghjlk... Goregous! Awwh thanks! :")

• I've only ever dated white guys and with almost everyone discovered that the only reason they never dated anyone black before me was they assumed they would be turned down. and a couple assumed black women are really mean and later told me I was easier to talk to and relate to than anyone they'd dated in the past. a lot of guys feed into the stereotypes they see on tv. just become friends with them first, let them see you're approachable, get to know each other, and the rest will follow.

• I'm a black teenager too and I'm attracted to white boys.

• I've never been attracted to my own race. I like white, italian, mexican, and arab boys !!! 😍