If a girl sends you a picture of herself?

I went out with this girl and when I got home she texted me hey, then later when we were texting she sent me a couple pictures of herself, nothing crazy just her, it was kinda random, is she interested or does she think were just friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• dude that chick is interested in you

What Girls Said 3

• she's into you.

• You should send he one back! Maybe she's trying to tell you she wants a picture of you by sending you some of her :)
    And she probably likes you if she's sending pictures... I don't send pictures randomly to my guy friends!

• She can be interested but also wants to see how react to her pics

What Guys Said 3

• Well she would have already had to have been interested if she agreed to go out with you. Her being the first one to text you after the date is also a good sign as well. I wouldn't put it past a girl to send pictures of herself to a guy she only wants to be friends with, especially if they're not flirtatious or sexual in nature, but I'm thinking in this case she is interested in you. So if you like her man, then ask her out on another date, try to make a move on her, see where it goes.

• Girls don't do that unless they're interested
    www.troll.me/.../bro-she-wants-the-d.jpg

• You cannot tell from this gesture but it is likely that she is at least interested in sharing with you her time so consider it a friendly progressive gesture instead of just the black or white attraction status.