I get really nervous around girls?

when i am around a girl i fancy my heart start racing i start sweating i can't speak anymore

Most Helpful Guy

• Take deep breaths through your nose and not your mouth. Keep telling yourself to relax. Girls are just as much human as anyone.

What Girls Said 2

• oh dude you've got to get to know girls as friends so that you will feel more comfortable around them

• Aww thats cute. How about you just think of her as just a friend.. someone you knew for a while already and take some deep breaths and just take it easy. Sorry if this advice was not helpful

• It was a bit helpful but the thing is i can't help it i really need to man up i am such a wuss

• No you're not. I was a wreck when I talked to the guy I thought i was interested in. See it as a benefit. If she sees how nervous you get then she will most likely feel flattered and know u are interested:)

What Guys Said 2

• talk about the weather, until you find what floats your boat, and just build up on that

• Your over-reacting. What I think would help you is to breathe... in and out!