When Was Your First Kiss?

How old were you and was it everything you thought it be or not?

Besides it being your first kiss what made it so special?

in the rain . Beach,etc . Love to hear about it thanks !

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha. I my first kiss was wonderful. Haha.

i got it when I was 17 (yeah pretty late) with my first boyfriend too.

it was the night of prom, when he took me home. I told him that I didn't want to go home yet so we just stayed in his car leaning on each other. And then both of our faces turned towards each other and our lips met. I guess both of us wanted to kiss the other at the same time haha we thought the same thing. It was a good first kiss, I wasn't disappointed cause I really liked him too.

What Guys Said 2

• Haha, amusing experience to think back on, I was 16, dropping her off at home after dinner and a movie . She was older than me by 2 years, we both leaned in and I sat there like a stone, barely moved . When she pulled back she looked at me funny and asked what was wrong ? I told her, she giggled and went inside . Ended up dating the girl for about 6 months, thing went pretty well but unfortunately I got bored . Still totally remember the moment lol .

• Mine went horrible. Had my first kiss in 8th grade and it was a truth or dare kind of moment thing. The kiss meant nothing to me and I didn't really like the girl, does it still count?

What Girls Said 3

• I had my first kiss at about 15. It wasn't what I thought because I was so scared. Kissing him is great now, but the first few were just scary. (but worth it now. Kissing is great!) Nothing made that one special besides it being the first. I'm still looking forward to the rain one. (we haven't got a chance)

• Haha so funny to recall. I was in the summer of seventh grade, so I was like thirteen? And me, my friends, and my "boyfriend" at the time, were all at an amusement park. We decided to ride the ferris wheel, so we all got in (Yellow Number 7, clear as day). While we were stopped at the top my friends all shouted and shouted "Kayla kiss Justin". So I did, and turned bright red. I suggest that no one should be forced to have their first kiss. It wasn't a great experience. Haha.

• I was 19 (yeah, I know late bloomer), my very good friend kissed me. We were sitting in his car, waiting for the trains to pass on the railroad track. It was a hot summer day. And I was having trouble putting my seat belt on. He leaned to help and then he kissed me. It was really nice. But we only lasted a month. Felt like something out a movie.

• If 19 is late bloomer then what's 23 and counting?