Tall guys, short girls?

I talked to some of my tall male friends about height preference of girls, and most of them told me they do like shorter girls because their instinct of protection gets turned on. I'm on the shorter side so I do like when a guy is quite taller than me and I can just curl up next to him, it feels so nice and cozy.

Question for everyone, do you prefer your partner to be shorter or taller? Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is something about shorter girls that is attractive to me.
    I like it when a girl has to look up into my eyes, or has to reach to give me a kiss. Might it have to do with the fact that my mother was also short?

All I can say is, as Corey Wayne says, "Attraction is not a choice." Therefore, I don't know why I prefer shorter women.

What Guys Said 4

• I like shorter girls in general, I really go for cuteness... tall girls can be cute but it's just not as common for some reason.

• Most guys would think that a girl that is taller than him is demascualting him. A better question would be do you like girls that are only a bit shorter than you or much shorter. I personally prefer that she's at least 20cm shorter than me (I'm 183cm) however as long as she isn't taller than me I dont mind.

• Well I'm a 6'2 guy and I like short girls. My girlfriend is only 5'0" and I live her size. I think shorter and average size women are more motherly in size. I'm not saying tall women aren't monthly but that's just my honest opinion. Tall women are beautiful but I don't dig them.

• i like short average tall girls.. it really doesn't matter they didn't chose their height i just like them from the inside not the outside

What Girls Said 2

• My boyfriend is really taller than me and I have to admit that it turns me on, I do feel protected when I'm with him.

• He's gotta be taller than me.