My boyfriend is mad at me for having big boobs? should we break up?

well don't get me wrong he loves my boobs but whenever we're going out or take a walk there are doozens of guys who look at my chest and that pisses him off so badly that he always demands me to cover my chest, i don't even show my cleavage but he's always so mad at me, i told him not to be ridiclious and don't act like an idiot and then he said i'm a bitch and want everyone to look at my chest on purpose i was really hurt and he didn't care and insulted me non stop. should i break up with him? i can't take it anymore

Most Helpful Guy

• What an asshole! That just ain't right. You don't deserve that Personally, I don't like large chests. At all. Seriously. To be honest, I'd say... a '34B's to small 'C's are near perfect. Of course, I can find Medium to Large 'C's stimulating, But over that - the bigger they get, the less attractive they are, (to me, anyway). Really, 'D's and up are complete turn-offs to me.

That being said, however, I would never break up or be upset with a girl for how she looks. If I care about her, than I care about her. Doesn't matter if she gains weight, or loses an arm.

The reason behind his behavior, could be a couple; One - He could just be insecure with your relationship. Meaning he can't help but feel threatened when guys drool over your boobs. And ESPECIALLY if you like it, or at least don't mind the compliment of men staring - That will certainly get him angry with you. Definitely! Not that you deserve it, remember. But he WILL get mad at that. A lot of guys might.

And the other reason I can think of - Is because he could be jealous of you. (bear with me now) I mean he's jealous that YOU are the one in the relationship who is getting the attention. It's nice to have a pretty girl on one's arm, but feeling like you're not even worthy of someone so hot, is horrible. I dated a girl for a long while who had huge tits. I mean HUGE! and she was about 5'5'' and thin... so she was hard not to notice. And when people would be consumed with the way she looked - and she responded favorably - would leave me feeling small and inconsequential. But again, I never had the slightest inkling to anger towards her. Not even the hint a being mad way in the back of my mind. So, although I can't relate, I guess I could see where he's coming from.

My advice would be to remind him how much you like him. It's OK to admit you like the attention - But that you like HIS attention / hands on them the best. he needs to hear that.

Try it, and see if that helps. Good luck, Honey.

What Guys Said 9

• I understand that you do not show your cleavage, but if you are drawing attention to your breasts in other ways, that could be upsetting him. Are your tops form fitting or open at the side? Or some other ways that are meant to draw attention to the bust? If the answer is truly no, then he ha a problem that is unreasonable. If you are drawing attention to your bust, then you are causing the problem, since you know that bothers him.

• I just broke up with a girl who had big breasts. She did show a lot of cleavage and would wear tight short clothing. But i expressed to her that i feel uncomfortable going out with her because everyone is staring at her. She told me i didn't have the right to tell her how to dress. i left $60 on the table and left her in the restaurant.

If you truly don't show your cleavage off in order to garner attention from every man in the room you should be fine. It seems like you have made an effort. And thats awesome just let him know you try and that you care but can't help it.

• He's an idiot, if you break up with him be sure to let him know how dumb he is.

• He sounds like a jealous controlling emotional idiot.

Move on, then he's going to regret losing such a gal.

• dump his ass

• That is pretty ridiculous. At least you arnt cheating on him like I know you could.

• Women are actually more likely to cheat than men are

• Woah i wouldn't cheat! Not even if he'd be the worst boyfriend ever! :D

• Yep, that's what they all say haha

• He sounds unreasonably insecure. So here's what you do:

Next time you're out walking, wait until you see a guy or group of guys you find attractive. These need to be guys that you would smile at, flirt towards, or approach if you were single. What you do next is simple: pull out one or both tits to show them.

When your boyfriend sees this and becomes irate in all of his boyhood, that's when you break the news to him that you're not only breaking up with him, but you've already found other fun for the night and/or weekend :)

• this sounds lik a couple from my gym class. i sit behindthe girl the with big boobs. her bf is 2 rows down

• He sounds really insecure. To be fair chances are you would freak out and do the same thing to him if every woman you walked past was checking him out. That doesn't make they way he is acting okay, but that is just they way most people your age are going to feel and react. If you can't handle his insecurities then break up with him. Otherwise you need to find a way to work past his insecurities.

What Girls Said 9

• What a dipwad, obviously if he loves your boobs that's one of your physical traits that attracted HIM. It's unreasonable to assume OTHER guys wouldn't be attracted to that, as well. I could understand him possibly being uncomfortable if you were one of those girls that have their boobs on total display for the world to inevitably gawk at (although that's certainly not a reason to INSULT you), but what the heck else are you supposed to do besides wear a normal shirt?

Better tell broman to get used to it because dem puppies ain't going nowhere.

• Have you talked to him calmly and respectfully about it? Tell him how he is making you feel. It isn't your fault you have big boobs. There is really nothing you can do to hide it. Guys with big dicks can barely hide theirs through their pants. He is being ridiculous.

• break up with him. he's extremely insecure, verbally abusive, disrespectful, and a punk ass bitch. he wouldn't say anything to those guys who are looking at you in public (not that he should) n but he can verbally abuse you? he's not a real man

• If he is disrespecting you, break up.

• That is ridiculous!! Maybe he'll change with age.. cause you're under 18 so I'm assuming he's super young too... That's scary behavior... Extreme jealousy can be harmful to any relationship.. be cautious cause people do unthinkable things when overpowered by jealousy.. I personally would leave him if he doesn't back off a bit on that matter.

• he's 19 and i'm 16 :)

• It's not because you don't have big boobs but because you have boobs. He's being possessive here.

• Yeah, go ahead & get him off your back. He's paranoid that you can have any man in the world.. the secret is, you can, especially one not so verbally abusive!

• Well it sounds like he's just trying be protective almost like a territorial like if that makes sense like your his to look at no one elses (sorry if that sounds creepy) but its ridiculous for him to be insulating you and he shouldn't be, but I would try to find a happy medium with him and make sure he knows if he keeps insulating you you will break it off

• Oh my god he sounds like an ass, there again your under 18 so he's probably just really insecure,