AGE & Relationships?

Depending on how old you are. Whats the youngest you would date. How do you feel about dating someone younger than you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well as long as there is love any relationship is fine. That is if both partners are adults.
    My mom was 30 when she met my father,53, and 2 years later they had me so i think the age difference should necessarily decide your partner. As long as their is mutual attraction there shouldn't be a problem.
    I am 18 and i wouldn't mind being with a woman who was 40.

What Guys Said 7

• age is just a number for me, since the other person is legal... but no i'm not into relationships, i want sex only LOL

• I date girls who are 18 and up. As long as they are legal you know. I just got in college and I'm 24 and alllll the girls are 18-21. I'm in heaven.

• i am 43 and somehow have fallen head over heels for a 27 yr old... that said... getting started is proving hard but that is not an age issue, more situational.

• 19 or 20y/o

• I'm 18 and younger I'dd go 15 still. 15 year olds can also be mature but otherwise I would go for a older girl if possible

• Would date a girl 16 and up.

• Its fine in my eyes based on the difference therr is a rule I've heard people use half your age plus 7 thats the min age

What Girls Said 6

• My boyfriend is 19 and I am 21. I will turn 22 before he will turn 20. He's the youngest I'd date. Based on my relationship, it would appear that I'm okay with dating younger :p

• I don't feel too good about dating someone younger than me. I would rather date someone, reasonably, older than me. I am 24 and I would not date anyone 18-21, That just seems like I'm dating a baby. They will swear up and down that they're mature for their age but they're not. I would rather date somewhere between 25-35.

• 20... id go no lower than 18. bc its illegal.

• i am 25... the youngest guy i dated was 28 and i was 20...
    Now i have 55 years old bf...
    never been into young guys

• I wouldn't date anyone younger than me.

• I think it's supposed to be half your age plus 7