Why would a girl flake out?

So I have been texting this girl I met from work. We set up a date for today. she comes into my work everyday just to see me and we always flirt and hug and shit. I made reservations and everything. She works all week for like 12 hours a day. She never sent me even 1 text trying to cancel. She just never said anything. Why would a girl do that? I understand she works a lot and she may be tired. But I don't really think it's realistic to believe she has slept all day since 8 this morning.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's odd. If she actually comes to visit your workplace for you like you say, then she is actually probably shy to go on s date with you. You know that one on one going on. That or she full of it.

• Most likely full of it

• I just actually genuinely enjoy her company. Hopefully that's the case.

• Will do. Thanks

What Girls Said 2

• if she liked you, she wouldn't have done that

but you set reservations? what made you plan to take a 1st date to a restaurant nice enough to do reservations?

• No its not super expensive. But I think a first date shouldn't be something that cost less than 60 dollars

• It's really nothing fancy

• She's probably just not that into you, like she enjoys the sweet nothings and the hugging and all that but she doesn't really want to go on a date with you. But don't over think it just yet, wait a few days, see if she mentions anything, if she does, give it another shot and If she does it again, then move on. But if she doesn't ever explain herself, just let it go and move forward, good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• She got nervous, is tired, and feels crappy.

• She could have just been saying yes, because she didn't want to hurt your feelings. Sometimes women will do that. They don't know if they should just go the direct route or not, so, they just go the safe route. Sorry man, I don't think she's in to you

• She said yes a week ago and texted me everyday since. That doesn't make sense.