Can I hold hands with my girlfriend even though I bite my nails?

I get the feeling my girlfriend wants to hold hands, but I feel awkward because my nails are bad. What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not that easy to stop biting your nails guys. It's a habit. You can't just say okay stop biting them. It doesn't work like that.

If your girlfriend likes you it shouldn't bother her that much.

However if it does there is a type of clear nail stuff that you can put on your nails that tastes really gross so that will help you stop biting them.

What Girls Said 4

• Hold her hand. If you're feeling self-conscious try to stop biting your nails. She will either be ok with it or she won't.

• she won't see ur nails , she would only feel the warm of ur firm palm.. so dont worry

• stop biting them. i know i kid who bit them to the point of getting gangrene.

• Who cares about bitten nails? I have a friend who's nails are little slivers bitten to the bed and no girl or anyone else for that matter has ever cared!

What Guys Said 2

• I never thought about it before. But it must be challenging to bite your nails, while holding your GF's hand. ;-)

• You pull a MJ and wear a white glove.