Problem with a girl im dating?

Me and this girl have been dating for about 1 month. Things were great. We texted everyday and told each other everything. Everyyime we were together it was great. One day my friend showed me her Facebook page (i dont have one) but we both saw and it was obvious she was talking and flirting with a guy she had met recently. All of it was on her timeline. I asked her through text right after i found out she completely denied it and said she had no idea what was i talking about and said that i was crazy. I told her i saw on Facebook she tried changing the subject. After that we just stopped talking. It was clear on what she did and she denied everything. Why would she lie and continue to talk to me as everythings normal? Second, was i a bit out of line? We werent officially together and weve only dated for a month. It just got me angry that I've been going more than out of my way to help her talk to her etc. Note: our relationship was pretty sexual so i doubt she wanted to be friends

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately you were just a one of the guys she's probably stringing along. But better you found out now than later.

What Girls Said 2

• You probably did over react a little bit, considering you guys weren't "exclusive" She's actually single and can date as many people as she wants. I know it hurt to see her flirting with another guy and it did make you mad, but you should've just played cool. Now she has backed out or lost interest.

• Maybe she just thought of you as a fwb?

What Guys Said 0