Is a man routinely sleeping with his teddy bear at night a dealbreaker for you?

Let's see how much of a dealbreaker it ACTUALLY is.

• Yes
  • No
  • No, but it would still be a red flag that I would take note of.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey, my boyfriend sleeps with 3 pillows, 2 stuffed tigers, a stuffed lion, and this dinky little lamb thing. Granted I'm fairly certain they were put in his bed when he made the transition from a twin to a queen at his parents house and they just stayed there. He's not one for making his bed. It's a lumpy mess of blankets. I discovered all the animals down there and he seemed genuinely surprised when I pulled them all out. But that doesn't mean he removed them from his bed. I think he likes having the different shapes down by his feet. We don't sleep together so I don't care.

If/when we get married however, there will be no stuffed animals in our bed. :P

Most Helpful Guy

• I dunno, who cares? It's not like sleeping with a stuffed tiger makes you a five year old again. It's probably a stress reliever of some sort. I bet you all sorts of lawyers and Wall Street hot shots do dumber shit that than to relax at the end of the day (besides massive amounts of whiskey and cocaine).

And no, I don't sleep with stuffed animals. But I have a real dog that sleeps with me at the end of the bed. My brother has cats that sleep with him.

• I know right. Again, I agree with all of you. It's just:

"... who cares?"

Apparently, quite a few women do. And they were saying that it would be a dealbreaker and they would be consider running for the hills if they found out that the man they were dating was sleeping with one.

• I MISS JACK! THAT BRILLIANT BASTARD!

LET THE TEARS FLYYYYYY

• @Ihav2fart This question was also revived as a result of this: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1686259-isn-t-it-funny-that-i-am-selecting-mho-s-for-all-the-questions-i-ve

But I wonder why he went inactive after reaching GURU status.

What Girls Said 14

• I have a Giant Panda teddy in the corner of my bed as well as a collection of other stuffies around my room so I couldn't judge! My boyfriend has no stuffies at his house though I might get him one for Christmas and spray it with my perfume so he has something to snuggle that smells like me he'd love that. I think it's adorable anyways what's an actual dealbreaker is when guys refuse to do certain things because it "threatens their masculinity" it's really obnoxious and I can't stand it. When guys act all macho and refuse to eat a freaking ice cream or drink a certain drink because it's "too girly" I'm like holy shit get over yourself!

• No, as long as he doesn't cuddle with the teddy bear when I'm in bed with him. He can cuddle me instead.

• I imagined my boyfriend sleeping with his teddy bear, and now I just want to hug him, haha. That definitely doesn't bother me. Plus, I still sleep with my childhood blanket sometimes, so it would be unfair to break up with him for doing basically the same thing. :P

• Well apparently, as my opinion comments say, I read quite a few women saying that it would be a dealbreaker or at best a red flag for them...

• I am still kind of concerned...

• Where did you read that? I wouldn't worry, if I were you. Some women will take issue with it, but I really believe most women won't mind. Everyone has traits/habits that are deal-breakers for some people, you know? The people who matter more are the ones who don't mind.

• No, I don't care about that stuff. I actually think that's cute.

• No that's the cutest thing ever.

Except, he would have to hole me and the teddybear when he goes to sleep or when I come over <3

• I vote B because sleeping with a teddy bear actually helps people cope with whatever they are dealing with in my opinion. I sleep with a teddy bear and I'm about to be in college and my blanky I kept all through my life. My boyfriend doesn't mind it, he thinks it's adorable.

• Exactly, but apparently, still some view it as a dealbreaker and would actually break over it. That boggles my mind.

• I know right.

• I don't find anything wrong with it, i think it's kinda cute. I sleep with 5 pillows, the fifth pillow I like to put an arm around it and hold it close to me. A man who routinely sleeps with a stuffed animal would not be a deal breaker or a red flag.

• Of course not! That would just mean that he's caring and compassionate.

• I think its cute.. I sleep with a stuffed dog

• Nope! I sleep with a teddy, and my boyfriend sleeps with a stuffed dog. I find it to be perfectly normal. :)

• I see no problem with it. Means he'd be receptive to holding me. :)

• under 18 it's normal still a kid

• No that's kind of cute, and I sometimes sleep with my stuff lion

• Looks like most girls actually worth being with wouldn't care.

• No it wouldn't be a dealbreaker since I routinely sleep with my stuffed cat :P

What Guys Said 1

• Wow. Really surprised at the girls answers

• I know, right? Before, I read people saying that it would definitely be a dealbreaker or a red flag. That's why I am still not entirely convinced and still worried.