Girls, do you always let a guy pick you up at your house?

It seems like most of the time I have girls just want to meet at the date location. I don't think I've ever picked up a girl at her house before. These are all girls I've met online, so that's understandable. haha Girls what do you think? I always offer to pick them up.

Most Helpful Girl

• If we've been dating for a while, yeah, but not on the first few dates when we're just getting to know each other. It's sweet of him to offer, though.

• Nope. Those first handfuls of dates are me meeting you out. It is safer physically for me, and it will be harder to have sex with you too soon if I drive separately.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't like guys to pick me up for the first date if I don't know him.

But let's say for example that it's someone I met at school. Even though I don't know him well, I wouldn't mind him coming to pick me up. It's just not as intimidating since we're already acquaintinces.

So, since these are women you've met online that seems totally normal. I wouldn't let you pick me up either. But if we were real-life acquaintinces, then I would.

• I like the whole being picked up thing, sends off a message that he wants to court me & take the lead - which I love! (even if I will rebel against it slightly). But maybe not with somebody I met online, I'd have to trust them to know where my house is & that they're not a complete looney!

• It's sweet that you offer, but yeah if you're meeting them online, it's definitely safer as a woman, to meet him at a public location. Only time I would let someone pick me up, is if I already know him as a person, or we're already dating and he's my boyfriend picking me up to go on a date.

• When I first began dating my boyfriend, he would always pick me up or if he was working, I would meet him at work and then we go on our date

• If its a first date its ok to meet at the date location.. dont want that person knowing where u live if things dont work out.. but after a while sure why not?

• The thing with picking up a girl from her house, you will probably meet her parents/roommate/ brother so just keep that in mind!!

• Not on our first few dates.

What Guys Said 0