There's a guy in my class whose attention I caught. He showed signs like
1. Constantly looking at me when he was laughing/smiling with his friends
2. Walks by my side and looks at me when we pass each other
He literally kept looking at me while the teacher was talking and we were just a few feet away and nobody was near me.
3. He kept trying to glance at me while we were sitting down. I sit behind him so I saw when he kept turning around. We sit in the back so it was kinda obvious since nobody sits behind us.
4. His friends were talking and they pointed in my direction and said "am I right?"
5. I was with my group during class and some guys made me laugh and I kept seeing him looking at me.
6. He was talking and walking with some friends and he suddenly stopped talking and we made eye contact.
Problem is !!! I dont feel good enough. He's out there meaning outgoing and since things happened to me , My self esteem went down and I just feel like why would he want anything to do with me. He's drop dead goodlooking while i'm just me.
- He's interested in youVote A
- No he's notVote B