Would you date/marry me?

Hi,

I'd like to begin by describing myself briefly. I am seeking answers to the question above, knowing there are many kinds of women with different backgrounds here.

I am very hard working and goal oriented. I have a clear idea of what it is I want for my future (a beautiful home, family and a great job-business in Image and Design - currently enrolling for this degree). I am focused on living for God (I'm a Christian), which means I practice abstinence until marriage. I love the outdoors and the peace it brings to my senses. I enjoy sports, working out, traveling, video games, family time, relaxing while appreciating the outdoors and reading. I'd like to travel the world and do extreme things like skydive and snowboard (plus much more, hopefully with my future partner).

With my bride-to-be I'm very romantic, intimate and flirty. I don't hold back in sharing my sexuality/fantasies. It's easy for me to share my thoughts or intentions. If something is wrong, I do what I can to fix it. If something bothers me, I say so. I believe in a relationship that consists of mutual respect, unconditional love, fun, dialogue, understanding, intimacy and working together.

I am attracted to intelligent, beautiful, voluptuous, caring women. I typically fall for dark skinned women (hence mentioning voluptuous as an attraction). I absolutely prefer women who are in the same page as I am (serving God, wants a beautiful family, home and works hard, loves children and wants to be a wife and a mother).

I'm waiting until marriage, that means I want a woman who will want to rip me to pieces just as much as I want to devour her when it's time to consummate our love. This sparks a question. Are women as freaky as I am?

I was born and mostly raised in Puerto Rico. I was also raised in MA and MS. I speak Spanish, English and some Italian. I am 22 years old, I am 6'1'' and weigh 160 lbs with an athletic build. I have dark skin with a Spanish facial structure.

Most Helpful Girl

• you sound like a good catch. you might be a little too conservative or straight laced for me but I can see a woman being very happy with you one day

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't marry a religious person, but thank you for asking.

• yeah, you sound datable. Not sure why you feel the need to ask for confirmation, that's sort of contradicting.

• I haven't had more than one woman in my life to tell you that. I'm going through a break up from a relationship that lasted almost 6 years. I thought this person was going to be my wife. Things happen and I knew there are always many women out there who I can love. You're experiencing a moment of my weakness in my post.

• I see, well good luck to you!

• You're going to find someone really wonderful. :)

• I would date u. But I'm not going to bc I don't know u in person but I hope I find someone like u. Bc u are the exact thing I want in a guy.

• yeah, I'd date you and see where it went.
    Your faith in God and abstinence -- Super desirable. Makes you rare in todays society.
    And yes there are definitely women out there as "freaky" as you and willing to "tear you to pieces". ;)

What Guys Said 2

• I'd look at you. . . maybe even talk to you but I wouldn't date and or marry you

• Yeah man, sure.