Boyfriend pissed off help?

Boyfriend team lost, lost he in our truck, and I got laid off. We got a lot of bills to pay and he screaming at me and seems like he blaming. Im scared n I don't know what to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• His team lost, so what? He should of prepared for a loss then expect a win. Preparation meets Victory. I don't know why he's screaming at you it;s not your fault for getting laid off, shit's hard everywhere for alotta people. Just keep looking for jobs, sometimes you may need to kick your pride aside and do some crappy ass jobs. File for unemployment, that should help, get some food stamps there are options. If it is so bad that he has to take out his frustrations of a game no less on you, then why do you stick around?

What Guys Said 3

• What did he bet the truck on the team or something?

• No. Just truck is breaking down. And team. lost and i got laid off n he blames me

• nobody cares about your trashy bf

• Teams lose. Any given Friday/Saturday/Sunday.. it happens. Sorry you got laid off. You don't deserve to be yelled at.

• Call Jerry Springer!

What Girls Said 1

• don't sit there and let him yell at you. tell him not to talk to you like that, yell back and if he doesn't stop then leave until he learns how to calm down