Do I have every right to be angry at my friend?

Okay so I spent the weekend with my friend (let's call her Hilda) and it was fun but then earlier today, we tried to call her friends to see if they can give us a ride to Olive Garden. She called her guy friend and she wanted me to talk to him. I met him before and he seemed night. She wanted me to tell him, "Heey Matt (her friend) it's Erica (me) and I've been thinking about you." I didn't say that. Hilda told me to ask him out on a date and I told her no and she got fustrated at me and shoved me and said that I was being a ***** and I'm being paranoid. I'm just don't want a boyfriend right now and my friend have been trying to hook me up with guys. So my friend took my phone and talked to him. I tried to get my phone back but she set us up on a date next Saturday night. Well she's going with us but she says she's going to leave him and I alone. Great NOW I have a date next Saturday and I'm so mad at Hilda. She told me to stop being such a wuss and give him a chance. I don't even know if he even likes me. Hilda is mad at me that I won't out with him. I don't like him. She's been telling me to add him on Facebook and ask for his number. If I liked him I would. Am I right to be mad at her? I like being single and I'm 17. I want to find my own guy. I just got out of a relationship four months ago. I'm pissed her and we got into this huge argument and I told her off. I wasn't wasn't but firm wifh her but she got all mad and started yelling at me and bursted out crying for nothing. She punches me and I told her off that I was leaving and call for a ride home and I stormed off.

• Yes
  • No. You should her friend a chance you might change your mind

Most Helpful Guy

• Your friend sounds like the typical slut friend of the nice innocent inexperienced girl in movies.

I'd punch her in the face and leave

• Well I told her, "If you're going to get mad at me over something very stupid then don't come hanging around me with your immature behavior. If you were my REAL friend, you would respect my wishes. I'm going home!" So I left.

• Tell me about it. She told him I was thinking about him and I like him. Not true.

• I'd definitely cut off all contact with her if I were you.

What Guys Said 2

• tell her to go screw herself

• She sounds like an abusive psycho. Run.

• She told her mom that I made her cry and it wasn't true. She was crying to her mom that I upseted her and making drama. That's was NOT true and her mom is mad at me.

What Girls Said 2

• As drawn on the board by everyone here so far, you have every right to be mad at her. That's cute that she wants to play Cupid/Matchmaker or whatever, but she's doing it in a very immature, invasive manner. Understandable if she wants to see you happy. But as you said, you already are. So she needs to chill.

oh & @been_waiting I love it when we end up commenting on the same stuff. Just saying. <3

• Tell Matt it was set up by her and don't go. Tell you friend to either get out of your business or leave you alone

• Yeah she told him. I liked him but that wasn't true

• :/ I feel bad for him and for you