Does anyone else feel that you're too good to be with anybody?

I feel that way, no one is good enough to be with me

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• I would think most feel otherwise and feel unworthy with the person they're with as if they don't deserve them. If you feel that NO ONE is up to par and isn't worthy of your time, good luck with that attitude of finding someone who can stand you. 😒

• Depends who it is really

• I would never think that no one is good enough to be with me. But I have been in relationships that ended terribly because I felt completely unappreciated, used, worthless, played with, betrayed, deceived, etc. I knew that I was too good for a person like that.

• No way. I thank my lucky stars every day to have gotten a man as wonderful as my boyfriend. I sure as hell don't deserve him.

• No, I need someone to complete me

• Im a bitch, but not a superior asshole so no I don't think that.. :)

• Then get ready to have a lonely life.

• I try not to be like that. But then I date someone and sooner or later they prove that I was right.

What Guys Said 3

• During rough patches, I tend to lean towards the other end of the spectrum. I don't feel good enough to be with anybody, but for the most part I sit smack in the middle. I can't recall ever feeling like I was too good for everyone.

• I feel quite the opposite :3
    I feel unworthy to be with people sometimes X3

• If you feel that way, you deserve yourself.