He's 29 I lied and said I was 17 (im 16 !!)?

so i was at a family restaurant with my friend, dad, and dads friend. we were having a good time, eating talking. the first thing i noticed when i got in was this guy omg he was beyond gorgeous. he sat at the table next to mine. we stayed for a while and towards the end of the night my friend went up and told him to meet me i was so freaked out anyway he came over and we started talking he seemed really cool i blurted out that i was 17 he said he was 29 and omg he kept smiling at me it was so amazing. i told him he was hot and he had on a look on his face like 'oh man she's so naive'. but my friend got his number for me and im not too sure if i should text him he's probably going to think 'oh man this girl i dont want to see her she's too young' what should i do? is this wrong? he's so hotttttt though

he honestly didn't look look like a pimp at all he seemed like a mellow normal guy we looked him up on Facebook and he has a construction company
love will tear us apart

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't text him! He may be a nice guy, but that's how pimps lure girls into sex trade or prostitution. your 13 years apart. He could drink alcohol when you were 8. It's just not a good idea.

What Guys Said 8

• Rarely will I tell someone that the age gap is "too wide" and you should probably keep a level head and forego the opportunity, and this is one of those cases.

It's not that 13 years is impossible to overcome. I've seen it happen. I remember dating a girl I met during Oaks Christian High School's prom when I was 22. As it turns out, her parents have a 10+ year age gap though I forget the number. Last I heard, she's currently in a relationship with a guy that looks like he's in his mid-30's (probably not that old in reality), and she's no older than 20.

In both of these cases she's of legal age and clearly has a predisposition for much older guys. She is also far from naive for her age. Your case is different because you're not even done with High School and you're obsessed with him in a superficial sense. He could almost do no wrong because you naively have an irrational trust in his intentions. I say, this is the recipe to be taken advantage of, and if this man pursues you, I question his character.

• Well, it's not like your under the age of consent but this is guy whose age 29
    his mind is way more advance than a teen girls no offense to you so this is
    one thing you got think over and you just met this guy while sitting at family dinner
    in restaurant i would be careful cause you know limited stuff about this guy I'm not
    saying anything could happen over text message but you got be careful so many
    young girls your age hit up on older guys he may be hot and look good but you
    really need to watch my opinion play your cards cool don't push things too fast
    you got eyes for this guy but you need to know more about him.

• It's obvious to me just from reading your question that you're not mature enough to have a relationship with a 29-year-old man.

• so what, in one year you'll be 17:-P

anyway 15 is the minimum legal age isn't it? so no prob

• Keep him out of jail and do not contact him.

• i m 31 and i can date and have sex with a 16 yr old here legally. anyways, just tell him...

• Wait, so you're worried about a year and this 30 year old man is more than willing to tear it up? I think you've got your priorities backwards.

What Girls Said 1

• where the fuck was your dad when this was happening?
    my dad would give a guy my own age the stink eye, but a guy that much older? Probably worse.