I lied about my age when I filled out my online profile but I want to come clean ASAP. Should I fess up on the first date?

I am 53 and I want to have biological children. I said I was 43. But I look 43 and I am a handsome, confident man.

OK folks. I heard you loud and clear. Thanks to everyone for the feedback. I have changed my profile to my rightful age.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.
    Claim a typo if you're feeling embarrassed, say someone pointed out to you the other day.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm not going to say what I have to say about that, because it is rude, but that's not cool. Put your real age on there.

• You should fess up before the first date. Before you ever meet in real life you should tell the girl what your real age is.

• Change your profile age. Tell the truth. Nobody likes a liar.

• Lying makes you look anything but confident.

• Show picture

What Guys Said 2

• yea man let her know! when I was 18 I had some girl lie to me and like 4 months into the relationship she told me she was 15. I felt soooo dumb and most of all I was pissed because I could have gotten in trouble and I never ever get in trouble. sad thing was I was to dumb to realize how young she was

• You should just change the profile and admit on the first dates, yes. It likely would not have mattered.