Girls only: Do you find a guy in a suit sexy?

Do you find a guy in a nice fitting suit, or blazer and jeans sexy? What makes you think of a guy when he dresses like this? Alpha male? Power? Or douche?

Most guys in my town dress
Most guys in my town dress like bums. And that's what the girls like here.

Most Helpful Girl

• Fucking love it. Why?

- it's manly, just very masculine..
    - it's hot when they wear a white shirt and their back bones are kind of obvious when they move. ugh it's hard to explain but it's so hot,
    - when they wear a tie too, i kind of dream of ripping it off, it looks so damn sexy,
    - i like the color black and suits are mostly in black,
    - it's a formal look, formal looks have always been nerdy/sexy.

• What about a charcoal gray suit, light blue shirt spread color, no tie and cognac color wingtips?

• Damn that's equally hot lol
      And Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 26

• They are absolutely amazing angels sent from above. There is nothing like a man in a suit. It screams I got my shit together wouldn't you like to be on my arm. Lol. Definitely a Power move for me especially cause He cares about his appearance. And us not trying to look like a little boy with nike or adidas.

• Lol... Whenever my husband is dressed up in a suit and just looking so smart, I have this almighty huge urge to rip it off him and make wild passionate love, right there, right then. :)

• Yes. Just yes. And because a well dressed man can never look bad

• I definitely find a guy in a suit sexy. For me it shows maturity and masculinity :P

• What about a fitted tweed blazer, dark wash jeans, and brown Chelsea boots?

• I will admit its not as sexy as a suit.. But it has its own thing going on :)

• Ok ;)

• If he's confident in it and it fits well, yes.
    I think it's pretty hard to look like a douche in a nice suit, unless you're at a house party, in which your Armani is going to get puked on anyway.

• Very American Psycho lol

• I like his daughter more, but yes. :^)

• Didn't know he had a daughter. But if she can belt out Sussudio she's Ok with me :)

• Gosh yes! It's a huge turn on! Especially when they're not wearing a tie and the top button is undone? OMG!

• very classy and hot. especially if he's good looking.

• Do you prefer the more fitted and formal construction of English tailoring such as Seville Row or softer Italian lines of more casual Armani?

• I personally love armani. I think it's one of the best brands for men.

• HELL YEAH ! It's always very thoughtfull because it seems that you really tried to look your best and it accentuates the best features

• Yes sir, I do. :)

• Yes I like it, it looks manly :)

• If depends on if I like that guy.. If I like a guy, then he's hot no matter what he's wearing. But yes, I think guys in suits are very sexy.

• Oh GOD YES.

• Yes.
    ./////

• Hell Yeah! Guys in suits are super sexy.

• hmm, I don't know. I think for me what a guy does, his personality, and the way he smells determines wheather or not I find him sexy.

• HELL YES! A guy in a suit is super hot!!!

• If a guy is dressed up, it's very attractive and sexy. Plus it makes him look like he's very mature

• is cool but not everyday.

• ye i lik a guy dat looks lik he can take care of himself and me xxx

• it highlights his masculinity. of course, a guy would look attractive, but most girls would find it sexy.

• Yes. It is a turn on.

• Yea, that's really sexy.

• I like guys who wear suit, bt I also like guys who dress down to earth like athletic/ gym clothes

• HECK YES OMG they just look so much more smooth like they actually took the time to clean themselves up and they look like they showered and ahhh suits are my weakness

• I find it sexy. And, if he's wearing a suit, his hair has gel in it. <3

• yeah i like it! i dont know why but it is very attractive!:)

What Guys Said 2

• girls ALWAYS compliment me when i am wearing a suit i guess they really like it

• No one founds me sexy in a suit. :(

• Kenneth Cole is a designer that flooded the men's shoe market with horrible square toed rubber soled shoes in the late '90s

• Oh, I see. I will avoid him and his square shoes.