Ok guys who do u think should pay for a date? Men only please :)?

Do u think u should pay for a date? Do u think it depends on who asking who out? Do u prefer paying for the date?

• yes. I think I should pay if I ask girl
  • no. I dont think I should pay if I ask her
  • regardless of who asks who out I (the man) should pay

Most Helpful Guy

• I vote C the should always pay even if you're just friends

• I think that u are gentlemen which is great more guys should take pointers bt I personally feel like guys should pay for girls they are interested in or dating. I think friends should pay their own way :) bt I think its nice to offer bt I would decline :)

• Thanks for most helpful

• Your welcome :)

What Guys Said 14

• I'm assuming you mean first date.
    Anyways no I don't feel the need to pay for her. We sort that out at the beginning when I first request the date. Common conversation in my experience has been:
    Me: "I'm going to the movies this Friday to see Ironman, you should come : )"

Girl: "I don't have any money : /"

Me: "that's ok I can pay your way this time. Do you have 5 dollars gas money?"

Girl: " I do : ), I can pay that"

Me: " ok I'll pick you up Friday around 3 : )"

• The assumption should be that everyone pays their own way, unless spoken otherwise. That is the way to go about it. It's nice to pay for someone but should never be expected

• the man should pay if he is asking the girl out

• If she doesn't let me pay it doesn't feel like a date, and I know I'm not getting lucky. So I prefer to pay Usually

• I feel the man should pay for the dates overall, but a little help from the lady wouldn't be minded. :P

• The guy should pay for the first few dates at least, im traditional like that.

• I usually offer to pay, but it would be fair to pay even if you're a girl if you're the one who invited.

• It should be 50/50 in my opinion.

• Who every does that asking, but honestly most women have it in their minds that the guy should pay because as a few have stated to me "It's the least he can do for my offering my time". And I find that funny because the guy offers his time as well.

• Whoever asked the other on the date.

• I have no problem paying if I ask her. I do have a problem when a woman offers to pay half and then gets angry when I let her.

• I have no problem paying for the first few dates. The way I see it, as the guy I invited her out and therefore I must treat her like a guest. After the two of us get well acquainted and we like each other, then I think it's normal for the girl to offer to pay for herself. And even after that, if she invites us to an outing (especially if she's celebrating our birthdays) then it's her job to pay.

• Generally I think everyone should take care of themselves especially in the beginning when you don't even know if you're going to even call her again. It's just two people getting to know one another. If things work out, then you'll both give to the relationship that forms and treat each other from time to time.

• I have zero issues with paying for a date. I do not even care.

What Girls Said 1

• I know you said men only but I think that the guy and the girl should switch off for paying (: men shouldn't have to pay for everything