Guys: Would you date a fat girl? If so, whats the fattest you'd go?

I'm asking because I've witnessed my guy friends, make fun of fat/chubby girls and talk about how they'd never date one. And not only that but they where making fun of me (not in a mean way, but in a joking way) about how I have a crush on a chubby guy, he's like 5'10-5'11 and about 170-180 pounds? I get why they wouldn't date a obese girl with rolls everywhere but why not a chubby girl? For example me, i'm thin 5'2 135 pounds, and I have a crush on a chubby guy who I find way cuter than my guy friends, so if I'm willing to date a chubby guy why aren't they willing to date a chubby girl?

Now my question is..
Guys: would you date a chubby fat girl? Yes or no
If your answer is yes,
What is the heaviest you'd go?
Like me for example, the heaviest id go for a guy is probably lets say he was 5'11 then no more than 220 pounds lol.
So just give an example like with a random girl height and weight. Oh and bonus question, list ur height and weigh as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I'd date a chubby girl. The heaviest I'd go is whatever is 20+ lbs overweight for her size. My ex was only about 10lbs at most.

What Guys Said 7

• I would date a big girl. But most guys would date big girls. They pick on chubby girls and say that they would never date a big girl because they around their friends but deep down inside they would really date if she look fine.

• to be honest thats all I date from 4"11 160 to 5'9 200+
    -- 5'6" 140

• I'm 6'2, 210 pounds. The range for me is probably from 5'1'' 170 pounds to 6'1'' 250 pounds.

• I find some bigger girls quite attractive actually they are nice to cuddle up to I have grown less particular at the look of a girl over the past couple of years and now focus almost entirely upon personality but I feel I am an exception.

• No I wouldn't

I'm 6'2" 180

• Yes I would and I guess for weight it'd be my weight 200 pounds and I'm 5''10 5''11 sometimes 6''0 on a good day

• I hate fat people. I think they should die.

What Girls Said 3

• I honestly don't think you should be taking into account any opinions on that matter. If a guy is so obsessed with weight, or that you don't have a models body than he doesn't deserve you. The fact that most of these men who have commented actually have a set height and weight of the girls they prefer to date says a lot. There's a guy out there who will love your body, fat and all :)

• I personally like husky guys, but they still need to be able to see their dick.

• My boyfriend is 5'11 and weighs only 70kgs (154lbs)

• I weigh 66kgs (146lbs) and I'm 5'6.