Weird question but how do you kiss?

So I'm 17 and I've never kissed a guy, but I've had 3 boyfriends (I know it's weird). The guy I'm in a relationship with now wants to kiss me and I'm seeing him soon but I don't know how to kiss, all of my friends say "it comes naturally" but that doesn't help. I know I'm over thinking it but I can't help it because I have anxiety. Can someone just please tell me how to kiss and what I should do with my hands?

Most Helpful Guy

• This may sound a bit weird, but hopefully helps, and I think after you understand so you will feel better. I have anxiety too and didn't have my first kiss until I was older than you.

Have you had a soda or a drink lately with a straw? The sucking motion to get the drink to your lips is the same thing, except your lips are connected to another person. And this is not 'french', this is just a simple kiss.

You should leave your mouth slightly open before the kiss, I'm not talking much, just enough so you can breathe.

Practice this in the dark on your bicep, it's an area that doesn't get kissed and it sensitive enough, but not erotic, where you will be able to feel what your lips are doing. It should also help train you so that you are used to doing this eyes closed.

So, when the time comes, don't worry about hands or anything atm. Once you get close enough to rub nose-to-nose it's time to tilt head, close eyes, and gently 'drink' the taste from your bf's lips! :)

Enjoy!! Good luck!

• Thank you so much, I really appreciate it :)

• I'm pretty sure with all the advice here you'll do great, and hopefully are crying tears of joy telling your friend and nothing else!

What Guys Said 6

• Just start by pressing your lips next to his. Eventually he will want to 'french' kiss. Google it

• I won't want to French kiss the first time we kiss, I'd probably cry or something because I genuinely don't function like most people do

• Cry? Ok... well then just go for a closed lip kiss, just don't linger so he doesn't think you are going to be kissing

• Yeah I know, I can't handle any type of emotion but that's just me, I cry about everything and he knows that. Thank you :)

• I was soooo nervous my first time, but the second you press lips instinct takes over, its slow and soft at first but then it builds gradually culminating into something fantastic. Just remember to keep your eyes closed and enjoy it. Hit me up with any additional questions.

• Thank you :)

• The first one was in 2nd year so I was like 14 but we were together all the time but because he didn't want to disrespect my now ex-religion he didn't kiss me, the second guy was when I was getting bullied really badly and I was self harming and suicidal and was beginning to develop anxiety so I was too shy to be around him most of the time, and now I have this boyfriend who likes the same bands as me, puts up with my anxiety, he's always nice to me no matter how much of a bitch I am, but since may I've seen him twice and if you add those times it wouldn't even make 30 minutes because I have anxiety, the last time I saw him I was with my best friend before it and I had a panic attack. I'm seeing him on Tuesday and I cried 4 times in school last Friday because I'm so nervous. This is the kind of crap he puts up with, I don't know why he hasn't broken up with me

• Well kudos to your guy, he must really see something special in you. Just relax he just wants to make you happy, that is the goal of every gentleman.

• Basically you just puff your lips out slightly and touch lips gently. Once you do it a few times you can try different things and it should come natural, just follow what your partner does

• Just tilt your head to the right and go on from there. I usually apply some light sucking and biting to her bottom lip, but that's a guy thing. You'll be fine.

• Thank you :) if he does that to me what am I supposed to do?

• relax and slightly part your lips, then press them towards his just before you make contact, you'll feel what his kiss is like so that will give you an idea. hopefully he isn't french!

• Thank you so much :D I don't think he will want to French kiss the first time because he's never kissed anyone either

• I'm going to see my friend right after it so I'll probably hug her after it because I'll be shaking, if he even kisses me next time I see him. I know he wants to though but he's nervous too

• loooool. you make me feel old, i remember those days!

• Sadly there is no universal way.

• So I just have to wing it and hope it works out?

• Yeah I hope so. Thanks for helping me by the way :)

• I didn't do anything. That yaddayaddayadda02 guy did it all.

What Girls Said 4

• Basically you just put you lips on his. I know it comes naturally doesn't help, but it's what happens, your lips touch his, and then they move against his. That's pretty much all there is to it.

• Yeah it does come naturally as silly as it might sounds... I don't know you just... kiss. You will know what to do it will.. again... come naturally trust me. Usually my hands are just randomly on his body, depends on my mood which part of his body I want to have my hand on.

• i like gentle lip nibbling (with lips, not teeth). not a fan of tongue.