Is it bad if my hair is longer than my girlfriend's?

I have incredible long golden hair, but it is like twice as long as my girlfriend's (hers is like almost to her shoulders). She seems sorta neutral about the whole thing, but I get the feeling I should cut it.

Most Helpful Girl

• There was a couple times where we'd have the same lengths and they'd cut it cause they don't want longer hair than me.
    It's fine to me. The longer it is, the more likely ill play with it and pull it. But if its weird to you... then its bad.

What Girls Said 6

• It's not bad. As long as you like your hair like that keep it ! And if your girlfriend doesn't like it then settle an agreement

• Do whatever you! It is your hair and the girl you are with got with you when your hair was long so she obviously must not mind.

• Tbh I love guys with long hair. This Spanish guy I use to talk to has curly hair down his back and it was never an issue. My hair was to my shoulders but I cut it again. It wasn't ever an issue lol actually I tend to go with guys with longer hair. But I wouldn't say cut it for two reasons #1 she fell for you with the long hair #2 cutting hair in the middle of dating could be a deal breaker if she really likes you with it. But ask her. She doesn't seem to be bothered by it so I would leave it be

• Not if you're from Mississippi, Arkansas, or Kentucky.
    Mullets are still popular there too.
    XD

• i personally don't like super long hair on guys but thats just me... hey, your hair will still be incredible if you cut it!

• It doesn't matter.

What Guys Said 1

• It's not bad