I truly hate women, truly and deeply?

Yeah, that's not true at all, I just needed attention. Anyway, a couple days ago, I met this really cool girl at a party, and we hit it off great. She doesn't go to my school (I'm 17 and in high school) so, I was wondering, how log do I need to wait? I'm a bit paranoid that she's just playing me (not that she have me reason to, just that the closest thing I've had to a girlfriend played me like an idiot). So, what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• She offered you her number, that is her way of telling you that she wants you to contact her and get to know her more at another point in time. There's no set in stone minimum wait time to actually contact her and arrange something, but if you wait too long then she either might lose interest, or another guy might end up asking her out first.

Seriously, text her right now. Doesn't have to be anything complicated, just text her something along the lines of "Hey its so and so from the party", get a bit of small talk going (i. e. ask if she enjoyed the party, how her day, etc). Then cut to the chase "We should hang out again sometime, are you free at all during the week", then if she says yes then YOU suggest doing something you think you might both enjoy (this is the part where you get creative), and from there make the plan. Save the part of actually getting to know her for the date, keep texting short and simple.

All in all think positively about it, don't assume right away she's just going to play you. If she does then that's on her, not you. Best of luck to you my friend!

What Girls Said 4

• Hahahahaha! Nice title. by the way you can really never know so just wait it out, and if she acts kinda weird when you're affectionate with her, she's probably playing. (I've played a lot of dudes accidentally, oops forgive me god)

• you should change your age to under 18...

• Quit your lying for starters lol

• Sorry, people only reply to stuff with titles like this.

• no problem :)

• @penis lol

• I don't think contacting her too soon is as big of issue as contacting get too often too soon. Tell her you had a good time and then ask if she'd like to hang out again on Friday or something. Text her. A little to make plans, but not nonstop like you really know her yet. Good luck!

What Guys Said 4

• probably played you like an idiot because you keep thinking things like "how long do i need to wait" and "I'm paranoid she is playing me" while thinking that, you took too long to do something you should have done. Men are Go-Getters. if you want her and like her... go get her. :)

• I met her, like, two days ago.

• Hey, nice hot 17 year old, or a wrinkly old pedo that duped a kid, all the same to me.

• thats the kind of mentality thats gets you STD's brah... and I'm pretty sure you are just messing with me at this point.

• Did you get her number?

• Ask her out

• When?

• I don't know you schedule but sometime soon. You can even do a after school meet up kinda thing

• Go brood in your basement playing WoW.

• ... My title wasn't serious.

• Better have some lube, boy.

• I do. I will fit nicely into you. :3