Guys would you consider this a relationship?

if you were seeing a guy for 7 months, and almost every time you hung out it would be at his place watching a movie and hooking up would you consider that a relationship? we texted all day everyday and we would hang out at his house until 4am talking, watching netflix and hooking up with each other.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Just ask him what you guys are because people are asking you make it seem like other guys ask you.

• okay different scenario, what if we broke up after 7 months, but we still continue to talk. We broke up in april, and he texts me almost everyday sometimes flirty, sometimes just talking, and recently has been texting me when he's drunk a lot more. Do you think he wants me back or is he just using me?

• Yeah that's perfect. I'm sure he will respond really well to that. For lack of better words it's time to man up and just do it.

I'm having some troubles in my relationship too if you want to add me could go back n fourth with these kind of questions without being judged lol.

• yeas totally i'll add you up! thanks so much for your help by the way

What Guys Said 2

• thats a relationship. I had that for 9 months.. but she played me

• do you believe he still loves you?

• inbox me.. following you

• Yeah I would!

What Girls Said 4

• You should never assume you are in a relationship just becasue you spend time with that person. Assuming is not the same thing as communicating. Relationships involve communicating, if you dont communiate from the start what you are, or where you would like to end up, then most people would assume that you are just friends, but sinse you hook up then that means with benefits.

I think what you should do is ask the guy how he feels about you, ask him if he wants to be in a relationship? Just be straightforward about it. I mean you have known him for a while so you should be able to at least be honest and straightforward with him at this point. If he says that he likes the way things are, then that means he is not trying to committ to you and that you are just friends with benefits. If he says he wants a relationship then that means he wants a relationship.

Im in a relationship and my guy and i communicated that we want to be in a relationship early on and then we decided to date and I mean going out and doing stuff together and eventually made if official.

guys who do not want to be in a relationship may feel like a girl is trying to trap him into one. I have heard guys say they dont like it if a girl has sex with him with hidden stipulations (such as trying to get a boyfriend) and prefers her to have sex just because she feels like having sex.

It is true though that a lot of girls do have sex with a guy becaseu they want to make him a boyfriend while the guy is just wanting to have sex. That is why i think the best thing to do is to go after a guy that actually wants a relationship as opposed to haveing sex with a guy and hopeing that will make him want a relationship with you.

communicate with him and tell him what is on your mind. Good luck and hope it works out for you.

• That's a relationship. It sounds similar to my relationship except we go out to restaurants or hike or something.

• Yeah but I'd want to hear it from him what he thought we were.

• If he doesn't ask you to be exclusive it isn't.