Do guys like women firefighters?

i'm tying to become a firefighter but i've heard all the stories of them being single mothers or never getting married. are these stories true?

Updates:
also do guys like women firefighters or are they not girly enough

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Those stories are true. Probably because they are anecdotal and it's pointless to lie about it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• i don't give a shit if they're girly or not.

tomboys >>>> girly girls anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • There are no women firefighters that I've ever seen around here, so I can't honestly answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah , sure i guess this is a plus point for you. Not something that will hold you back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know they exist but I've never seen one.. I've seen a lot of police women though

0|0
    0|0
  • i once knew one and she was a very nice girl, personalitywise and she was really really hot imo! point beeing, if you end up alone, it will have nothing to do with what you do!

0|0
    0|0
  • I ended up going blue after the military. Female firefighter is sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think most guys care what a woman does for a living, as long as she is feminine and has a good attitude toward men. I would certainly have no problem dating a firefighter if she was my type. Might be kinda hot... pun intended. ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If that is your career aspiration then you should go for it. Regardless whether guy like it. You are still very young, u have a bright future. If I am a guy, I would choose a girl who isn't girly girl

0|0
    0|0