Cool guy or sweet guy?

Who would you choose to date. The popular cool guy or the sweet nice guy.

• Cool guy
  • Sweet guy
  • Both
  • Neither

Most Helpful Girl

• He cannot be both popular and sweet?

I dated a sweet guy once. Then he went batshit crazy and tried to kill me.
    I'm dating a guy who most other guys would say is the "cool" guy and they'd judge me for it. But he's also the sweetest guy I've ever met. He truly has a heart of gold. So he's both, but other guys only see him as the cool guy.

What Girls Said 7

• sweet because popular guy usually dont treat there girl how they want to be treated.. well in my town at least.

• I'd like someone who is a balance of both. Popular/cool to me means someone who people enjoy being around, someone who is laid back and easy going. I would like someone who was like that and also had a sweet side.

• The sweet and cool guy.

• I'd prefer a sweet guy :) I've never really cared much for popularity

• sweet guy. easily. i'd rather have a nice guy who treats me well and is genuine than a guy who is so concerned with his own ego that there is no room for me. those kinds of guys tend to make the relationship more enjoyable.

• Sweet guys I rather have someone who is really sweet then cool.

• I think sweet and funny. I honestly could care less about how cool the person is.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm confused by the ladies answers, because there words are saying sweet guy but most ladies go for the jock or bad boy? They contradict themselves. Please explain this to me.

• Well not most ladies go for the jock or bad bay that's more of a generalization

• Okay then where are more like your mindset? Because most guys that you'd want to date can't find you ladies.