When do you change your status on facebook?

so this might sound real juvenile, but we just defined what we were and were bf and gf, but who puts who in a relationship on facebook. should I wait for him to do it. or is it not that big of a deal?

Most Helpful Guy

• From a relationship coaching perspective, your question is not juvenile at all. But here's the thing, there's is no right answer to who should do it but there is a right answer to when it should be done.

Meaning, since you've just had the discussion, the time is now to codify it on FB. So change your relationship status now. He should gladly put it on his timeline since you tagged him. If he has an issue with this, and I'm not saying he will, than you know where things stand outside of your discussion.

What Guys Said 4

• I do it after me and her have the exclusivity talk!

• It's too hard to get to. . FB is just chat for me now.

• lmfao! seriously, who the hell cares? are you really that worried about letting all your friends know about it? just enjoy each others company...

• No biggie, he will not be mad if you go first!

What Girls Said 2

• Well, if it was just now then I'd wait. I say maybe 48 hours? Just to give it time to sink in for him. Maybe give him time to change his first. But it's really not too big of a deal.

• its not a big deal but i suggest you first put in a relationship only not in a relationship with.