Girls, do you talk the entire date?

I went on a date and the girl pretty much talked the entire date. I had almost interrupt everytime I wanted to about something related to me. I think she enjoyed the date and everything went good though. It was just kind of hard to get a word in. What do you think? Guys, have you had this problem?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I'm moderate. I only speak when I feel I need to. Some people talk a lot when they are nervous, so that might be the case. Or she is a bit self centered. How to go about it, if you've decided to go on another date with her. Just don't say anything, listen and look for any sighs of any uncomfortability. If nothing just take over the conversation. I don't mean rudely. Ask her a question about something hard that you know a lot about, that she most likely knows nothing about. If she pauses there is you opening. You can tell her the answer or bring up something else that you would like to share with her. :)

What Girls Said 4

• Hopefully that was unintentional. Some people tend to talk a lot when they're nervous, especially on a first date. If you're up for a second, maybe she'll do better about the talking :)

• I still pretty much said most of the things I wanted to say, plus left a lot more for the next date so I'm ok with it. You're right though it probably was nerves. I guess it's better than a girl that doesn't talk at all.

• I think she just talks a lot. she was comfortable talking to you, but it was kinda rude that she didn't ask you any questions or let you say much. If you enjoyed the date, taker her somewhere she can't really talk, like to a movie... and then when you guys leave, you can do the talking, ask her simple questions and tell her random stuff about your day, so you can kind of talk too...

• Could be nerves, but if it persists it's someone who may be very self-focused at this time. Another try?

• No, but some people are like that. Guys too! Sometimes it's out of nerves. Other times they're just kinda self-centered, lol. If it wasn't too bad, I'd go on a second date and see if it's any better when you're both more comfortable with each other.

What Guys Said 1

• Actually no my first girl was a pretty quiet person my second one her younger sister however talked quite a bit more but she was always respectful and let me get a word in. You have to remember though is sometimes a person talks a lot when they get nervous.