My Boyfriend hates me now? Please help!?

I was an idiot and always turn up late for dates. Until today I was 2 hours late and when I got there, he left. He told me even if he didn't have to work on that day, why would he should up to someone that doesn't even respect him? What should I write back? Please help me!

I am so depressed. We are both pilots. Once, he admired how intelligent and beautiful I was. Now he'll never feel the same again. I am such an idiot. You don't know what you got till it's gone.

Most Helpful Guy

• He waited two hours to tell you he wasn't waiting on you anymore. This sounds more like he is making a stand than him hating you. I suggest you admit fault, and accept responsibility for taking him for granted. Promise you have learned your lesson and won't do this again. If you can't help but to be late then call and apologize right then and there. You are in the doghouse right now and really need to put your best foot forward for a while so he knows you respect him.

• Thank you so much :( Do you think this is over? You don't know what you've got till it's gone :( He was the most amazing thing that happened to me in my life. He proved to me looks are never worth anything. His personality was so amazing.

• Yes. I told him I have no excuses for my lateness and that my punctuality need fixing. I apologised to him and I said all the best for his exams and to take care. I don't know if this is over. I can't live without him :( We are both pilots and everytime I fly, I think of him :(

• Was that in a text? Have you heard any response from him at all? You need to actually talk to him and try to arrange a time to meet him. Then get there early BEFORE he gets there to show you are serious about making an effort.

What Guys Said 7

• Well, what the hell did you expect making him wait for TWO HOURS with no indication what the hell you were up to? Obviously you really did not respect him. I somewhat hope you're just trolling.

• If it was me, and i really loved this girl , I would be a bit disappointed, but i couldn't hate her forever, With me i get over it in an hour or two... My advice to you is , when he sets up a date for a certain date.. When you wake up on that day do all your make up, So when its time , your all ready :)

• Thank you so much. I mean, this is what he said:

I just left. I have work in an hour. Hence why I said meet up at half past ten. Even if I didn't have work though, I have better things to do than wait for someone who doesn't even respect me enough to show up on time.

Is it over? Is he angry? Hurt? Fed up?

• Dude , If it was me , and i really loved this girl, I Would try and talk to her and fix it. Not just Get angry, Guess not all guys are the same huh?

• This is my first time in a relationship. I was afraid he would not turn up att he last minute so I waited for him to text me that he is going.

• Two hours late? You're time management is out of whack and most of the common world wouldn't take you seriously unless you arrive on time.

• What can and should I do?

• Is this good enough?

Todd. I am really sorry about being late. I don't have a valid excuse for myself, I am disorganised and late. I have learnt that today puctuality is important. I am even late to the exams and my lecturer got ticked off. Take care and all the best for the exams.

• Add "Can you please forgive me?"

And I have a question, do you want to date him again? Because if you do then also add "please give me one more chance I will show up on time."

• My timing always sucks too. In fact, I don't do clocks anymore. People know what I'm like and now expect me when i get there. If they want to narrow it down.. I tell them "sometime in the afternoon" etc.

But this is ur first so u need to put more effort in than that. And because u were playing games? Pff! Not good! I wouldn't be impressed if that's all it was.

Lesson learned! Tell him ur sorry sorry sorry, and how much of an idiot u feel. That u realise u messed up and won't do it again.

• Ask your self why you were always late. Does the answers sound good to you. Would you leave if that was done to you. Sometimes it's hard to let go even when It's for the best.

• Yes you really blew it on this one and that is a sign of disrespect you should if you care about him explain to him that you know you'll never do it again and if you do do it again then obviously you truly don't respect him so he has every right to be upset

• Should I tell him this:
      Todd, I am really sorry about what happened on Monday. I was absolutely and I am kicking myself for it. You are the most amazing thing that ever happened to me, you brought colours into my dull monochrome life. You taught me many things and wisdom, especially that looks are never everything. I would be hard to find a gentleman nowadays that is selfless, very intelligent and wise these days like you, it would totally burn to lose you. Could you please give me another chance to correct myself? I swear to god it will never happen again. I never do change, I am adamant but for you, I will do anything to change to make this work a second time.

Is this good? Creepy? ANything to add to it?

• Yes you should tell him all that and if it doesn't work well thats just too bad huh I would be willing to take you though as long as you keep your promise

• That's what happens when you take someone for granted

• What should I do now?

• Before or after the exam commences? What do i say in his face? I already texted him an apology but no response.

• I don't what to say it depends how mad he is that may have been the last chance it he no longer cares at all. He's too angry or doesn't care anymore that's why no reply

What Girls Said 3

• Two hours late? I would have dumped you too.

I'm sorry you're getting, but perhaps use this as a learning experience. Are you late to work? Probably not, I would imagine. So why wouldn't you show the same respect to your partner?

• *hurting, not getting. Stupid autocorrect

• Thank you. What can or should I do now?

• Him: I just left. I have work in an hour. Hence why I said meet up at half past ten. Even if I didn't have work though, I have better things to do than wait for someone who doesn't even respect me enough to show up on time.

• How about actually be on time and act with some respect? That's an idea.

• What can I do now or text him back? I really like him.

• Apologize.. It's all you can do. And then start showing him you actually care

• This is what he wrote. Do you think it is over? Is he fed up, angry, hurt?

Him: I just left. I have work in an hour. Hence why I said meet up at half past ten. Even if I didn't have work though, I have better things to do than wait for someone who doesn't even respect me enough to show up on time.

• Why were you so freaking late?

• I was doing my makeup and playing games :(

• And we're both pilots. What he said: I just left. I have work in an hour. Hence why I said meet up at half past ten. Even if I didn't have work though, I have better things to do than wait for someone who doesn't even respect me enough to show up on time.

Is it over?

• Hmm I don't know 😐 he hasn't said "we aren't together anymore" but then again it sounds like it.. 😐 lol confusing much p