Have you ever dated someone who's really crazy? :D?

I almost dated someone who burned down a school. Who's the weirdest person you've dated/almost dated? :D

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always been the stranger person during dates. That's really not hard to imagine if you knew me. However I've dated a girl that was a serious bitch when we broke up, and sabotaged me by contacting people I knew using fake accounts and spreading false rumors through social media. That's when I realized High School relationships are generally a mirage of significance, because it really didn't seem to affect me. Still, that is below the belt.

What Guys Said 3

• Never dated a crazy person I've known a few but never dated em.

• Yea it was my ex gf

• I have dated some of the strangest people in my life.

What Girls Said 3

• I once dated a girl who knew the dialogues to every single episode of every single cartoon on tv. It was insane! she also loved to get naked when she was drunk. We would go to a party or a bar full of people and if she was tipsy/drunk she would just started taking off her clothes. The same girl also had really weird eating habits: say this week she only ate red stuff, the next just green, the next just brown, etc. She was real fun but sooo weird... And she was always developing new weird habits.

• hahhahah maybe that's a new diet? "Get skinny! Try the one colour diet!"

• No she just liked "to be organized".

• Yeah his my stalker now.. He drives past the house everyday before work to see "what I'm doing" my mum has told me my dad has told me "oh (insert his name) drives past the street.." Yeah I'm not surprised 😒 smh

• Omg that's really scary. Have you called the police or something?

• No, he hasn't done anything wrong, he hasn't broken the law so no point calling the police.. I can charge him with being a stalker but I don't see him all the time.. So meh the least of my worries hun 👍

• I dated a sociopath before, NEVER again! He had multiple personality disorder, OCD and other mental illnesses. Worst roller coaster of my life.