Why dont guys approach me?

Guys never talk to me or make the effort to get to know me in real life. It sucks
When i see other girls who get so much attention and get asked out right and left and a guy won't even come up to me and ask me out
All they do is stare. I literally even made the effort to talk to this guy i liked and he just doesn't seem interested and is really quiet but when he approached another girl he was very outgoing which is more of his personality
Help please..

Most Helpful Guy

• Make sure u constantly give out "signals" to guys (smiling, eye contact, playful touching).

With ur crush in question... he may be taken, he find you boring.

A lot of girls have the problem of coming off very placid and generic, because they try to hard to impress and hide their quirky interests, hobbies and ideas.

Guys WANT to know your quirks, the little non perfect intricacies of your personality that make you unique as a human being.

What Guys Said 11

• Maybe you are intimidating? Some guys are intimidated by beautiful women and just smile and go on because they don't think they have a chance. Sometimes we got to face the fact that just because we like somebody, they may not like us in that way. Maybe they are into someone else or are not sure you like them.

• Its been like that my whole life im just tired of waiting

• Don't rush it, or you will definitely end up settling or putting up with something you don't like just to not be alone. I believe good things come to those who work hard and are patient.

• He might have been worried it was a joke you were talking to him. Kind of like why would this beautiful girl be talking to me kind of thing. Instead of just talking you need to flirt with him. can't really say for sure though he may have also known the other girl better than you.

• Sounds like ur crush has a crush on this other shila. As 4 u i don't know much about u. U may be giving guys the impression your not interested. Could be ur face or body language. Some guys have trouble with pretty shilas like u. If i saw u in th pub i prob wouldn't approach u u would have to approach me.

• Most guys Are shy, when it comes to talking to cute girls, Just try to talk to them, try to be the one with "the balls " XD, And about your crush, maybe just bad luck , or he has his eye's set on a girl.

• I would say there is always time for everything. Maybe its just not your time yet, or perhaps you haven't meet anyone who would appreciate you being yourself. You don't have to worry about not being approached nor would you need to chase someone. Just relax and watch for the sign. When things are right and time is at peak, someone will notice you. Trust me, there will always be people who'd like you or love you. Its just a matter of time.

• I know. Im just tired of waiting

• Dont let frustration get to you otherwise you might end up with the wrong guy, just a "LIL" patience its all that is needed, the perfect guy will come soon, very soon :)

• Okay , thank you.

• I don't know why they don't, but since they don't, you just have to make some kind of extra effort. Be a little more outgoing with them, send more signals, smiles, waves etc. Approach them if you have to. Don't give up on it.

• I feel like giving up :/ im usually quiet and keep to myself but not to the point where i come off unfriendly.. I don't know but ok ill try

• I know that feel bro. But seriously don't give up. You're good looking. If you come out of your quietness just a bit, it'll be easy to get a bf. I'd bet money on it :)

• maybe you come of as boring.
    I don't know cause I am not in your situation but I say guys talk more likely to people whom they have something to talk to.

• You are so pretty, I would assume that you already have some perfect guy and won't be interested in me. You can have anyone you want so pick one and ask him out.

• they're afraid you fall off the wall on top of them

• Your probably the hottest girl in town. Guys dont have the balls coming up to you

• Why should they? That's the question. What about you should they want?

• Wow that was rude

• Nvm just forget it

• Alright.

What Girls Said 3

• Its happen 2 me sometimes
    U just be ur self !!!
    Dont try hard 2 change ur self 2 som1 u dnt know

• You just need to meet more people. Get out more. Be friendly and mingle. You're attractive; it'll happen.

• Do you approach them?

• I said up there. I approached my crush but he didn't bother to make an effort to talk to me..