Would you date an African American women?

Would you date an African American women? Why or why not?

Do not be disrespectful please.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep yep. I like chocolate bunnies. :)

What Guys Said 11

• Nope.

It's nothing racial, I just don't find Africans (or their offshoots) attractive, I don't even find women of my own race attractive.

It's a sexual preference.

• she would have to be like very light skined.. verry like shed have to look italian or somthing

• I just don't find them to be that attractive as I've yet to find 1 that I want to date. I couldn't give less of a shit if she's from africa or anywhere else. It's purely an aesthetic issue for me.

• Odd question lol. Race doesn't matter, but of course I would. I never have, but I would without a doubt date one

• Depends on the woman.

• Yes because the race of a person doesn't matter to me.

• If I liked her, then yes.

• Hell yeah :D

• Color doesn't matter. Shape, texture, intelligence, and humor does.

• I don't see what the problem is.

• Ill tell you right now, majority of men wouldn't. I don't know exactly why, but its just that way

• You can't speak for the majority. I think if you like someone you can't help it. But if you have some uncoincious prejudice it might stop you from even allowing yourself to like someone from that race

• Well to say that a race doesn't influence ones decision is not realistic. Because it completely does and most of us are guilty of this.

In a world when we have so many choices, for example your not just going to walk in a store and buy any brand you want if you can buy something you like and want. Same idea

there's a saying, Looks attract but personality keeps. sure if you like someone you'll want them However first you have to be attracted to them.

Im just saying Iv lived long enough and talked to many people in my life, Just saying that I never actually hear I prefer a African American women over others. I just don't.

Majority here speaks, Just search how many threads are based on this question. And then ask yourself how many threads do you see based on other races.

What Girls Said 5

• No because I don't like womenz like that :(

• wtf at the girl that said no

• Who me? :)

• yeah? to make African American women feel shitty by voting for absolutely no reason that you would not date them? nice job, good use of your time 8 years olds do the same thing, put other people down for fun, you guys got a lot in common! next time, try using it to actually make some one feel better instead of worse. Who knows, might turn things around for you.

• Please re-read my comment again... and again after that. I'm quite sure you interpreted it wrong. & what makes you so sure I even voted on this poll? lol

• I'd totally get with a chocolate dude :D

• They are smexy , especially their hair >____> I'm straight so don't be freaked out.

• They are women after all, so yeah gladly.