What's your dream height in men?

could be anything for whatever reason

• Short: 5'7 and below
  • Lower Average: 5'8 - 5'9
  • Upper Average: 5'10 - 5'11
  • Tall: 6'0 - 6'2
  • Very Tall: 6'3 and up

Most Helpful Girl

• Voted E. Sorry.

But to be fair, E would be just entering the average height for my area. Any shorter and most of them are still under 18 years old. 6'3 is actually the average height by me.

• 6'3 average is insane, radioactive barrel in the water supply or something? Maybe I'll go where you live sometime to feel normal.

• Same, my brother and dad are both 6'6 and i'm 5'9-5'10 so E is the perfect option for me ^.^

What Girls Said 25

• Honestly 6"4 :D honestly don't mind though haha, even if the guy is 5"5 he will still be really tall next to me :P

• I'm very 'honest' here lol

• There is no way that would not be inconvenient.

• @Mesonfielde As long as you have some strength, you can just pick the girl up and they fucking love it.

• Didn't vote because I don't mind those heights. He just better not be my height lol I'm small already, I need someone who I can feel safe with lol Anway almost any guy applies to that, height wise.

• Then choose what you think would be most practical, like I said, could be anything for whatever reason.

• Yeah this seems common, girls just liking it for seemingly no reason. Pretty sure it's subconscious biological preference. Thanks for your info!

• Yeah what you said :D lol & You're welcome :)

• Ahahahaha, is that a thing?

Dream height is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard of.

• I am 5'6 and dream height will be 6' and over.

• That sounds like the typical "it is over 6 which makes it pretty so that's perfect because it is more than 5" type of reasoning. Part of the reason why I never liked the foot/inches system.

• Any from B all the way to D is perfect for me.

• So 5'8 to 6'2 is the perfect range for you, how tall are you?

• 5'5-5'6 is average height, anything above that tall.

I don't care, I'm 5'1, most guys are 'tall' to me.

• I refuse to date anyone more than 5 inches within my hight.

• So more than 5 inches taller or shorter are both automatic rejections? Hmmmm.

• Ohhh, I misunderstood, sorry. How tall are you?

• 5'9 to 10 is perfect for me. I don't find tall guys any more attractive than guys of average height. I would totally date a "short" guy though, I'm rather short myself ^-^

• Rare opinion, especially in real life. Good that you give short dudes some hope though, a lot of them seemed depressed about their height.

• I dont really care about height but if i had to choose, it would be C since i'm 5'5 :)

• I voted C. I am 5'8" so that way he is taller than me but not too tall. Like he is tall enough that I can lay my head on his chest during a hug but not so tall I feel like I'm looking up at him when I talk to him.

• I did upper average, I'm 5' 4 and I love a guy that's taller than me by not like a giant freaking tower

• About 5'11 is what I usually like but, I am currently seeing a guy who is 5'4", which is 2 inches taller than myself. Height isn't a huge deal breaker for me if a guy is either very short or very tall I wouldn't bet too bothered.

• These heights are for American guys? or worldwide average heights?
    Because if worldwide the short option should be " 5'5 and below ".

• 1st world counties I guess. 5'10 is average where I am, 5'9/5'10 for US I think. You're from Russia which has a 5'9 average.

• I voted D but everything above 6' is good

• lower average is good

• Just looked up the Japanese male average and it's 5'7, so the lower average in the poll is above average for you lol

• I voted D, but everything above 5'10 is perfect for me.. And 6'0 is awesome.

• C to D I'm quite tall...

• As long as he is over 5'4, its whatever to me. I don't think I could date a dood shorter than that.

• i think between 5'10 ft and 6'0 ft :)

• I'm kinda short so i prefer a guy that's not that tall.

• There are short girls here that like very tall guys and short girls like you. I'm curious as to why you are the way you are, is it for practicality? Do you find guys closer to your height more attractive?

• I just want someone that i can hug and kiss easily. if i date a tall guy (like 5'11 or 6), i need to stand on my toes to reach him. actually, im not even sure if i would be able to wrap my arm around his neck properly even when im on my toes. Lol! and also, when im with my tall guy friends, they always say that we're like father and daughter or brother and sister but i want a bf and gf look.

but of course, thats just my preference, if the guy i like is tall then that's ok with me too. :)

• only about 3% of the male population in the U. S. is 6'1 and above. So no matter what girls say they although they might prefer someone who is 6' or taller it's rarely going to happen. Plus most guys don't even know their height. I've dated guy's who claim to be 5'8 but are a half inch shorter than me and I'm 5'7. If you are attractive to her and taller than her even if it's by an inch no matter the actual height you are good.

• Hence the "dream" part in the title.

• Really? Only 3% of the male US population is 6'1 and above? Where do you know this from? Is it just your observation / impression?
      I'm German, and when I was there this year , I felt very tall...

• this is true ^^

• I live in a tall area, so I'd say 5'10-6'0 is nice. But I've dated guys between 5'7 and 6'7. I'm 5'7, btw.

• How does it being a tall area affect your preference?

• Fewer men are short, so a guy being 5'7 is much rarer than a guy being 6'1. I think attraction often includes a bit of past experience, as well. One of the guys I really fell for was 5'8, though, so I have some past experiences.

• I prefer 6'0-6'3 tbh :)

• What about it do you find attractive?

• I feel protected and since im short sometimes I like to stand on my tippy toes and give hugs. :)

• Umm, I voted D.

• Seems to be a favorite, what exactly do you like about it?

• I like all those heights. I don't have any preference :)

• Literally no preference? Even if everything else was the same and you got to choose for your dream partner?

• Not really :P I like short guys because it's easier to reach them when I want a kiss or hug, and I like tall guys because they make me feel protected :)

What Guys Said 11

• Well I am 5'7" and I don't think I am short. Not tall, but I am pretty average. Oh well. If someone doesn't date you because you aren't the completely arbitrary and magical SIX FEET TALL or taller because god forbid someone is 5'11", then screw them and find someone else. :)

• I doubt most girls could tell the difference between 5'11" and 6'0" how would they even know most of them are 5'5" to 5'9" lol maybe they carry a tape measure around lol

• @NZDSTR Yeah that is what I commonly get, even got a 6'6 guess once (wtf). And I will admit, I have thought about choosing an athletic tall girl to have kids with to make money off sports stars haha.

• @nzdstr this is just proof how shallow and arbitrary their expectations are, LOL

• God bless the girls that voted for short. There is hope for us short guys yet! Even if it's very little.

• There is always hope, hang in there bro. o7

• I'm 5'5 (for now at least). So yeah I'm on the shorter side although I think I still have an inch or two left in me. Most girls don't really care and ones that do aren't ones you should want anyway. I don't care if girls are taller than me. Why judge someone on something they can't change?

• Not according to this: www.huffingtonpost.com/.../...aller_b_1527117.html Apparently most girls care, 96% needing a guy to be taller than them.

• You can't use just one study from a website that isn't even that reliable. I've seen multiple studies and none had a percent that high. It's a preference for most women but not a requirement. If it is, then they're shallow. Look at the ages of the girls who refused to date short guys. In my experience it doesn't matter in real life. On a dating site it does but not so much in person. You just need to be nice and confident. I've only been turned away once because of height.

• 5'7" isn't short,,,,, i'm that height and i consinder myself tall

• This is depressing.

• Even at 5'8" I feel you man !

• @NZDSTR No, it does not.

• hahaha should write a complaint man lol

• This right here is the reason why if you're 5'10-5'11 just put 6'0 on your online dating profile or if someone asks you. My shoes give me around 2 inches so I can easily pass for a 6'0 even though I'm 5'11 and a bit.

• Yeah, women can be pretty picky on dating sites when it comes to height, and so many men lie they automatically reduce a few inches anyway because they're used to having the guy being shorter than he said. Further reasoning for under 6ft guys to lie...

• This measurement system is only used in U. S. A and United Kingdom and most of people dont know it (including me). you had to write metric measures with it.

• Oh sorry I forgot about that. Most users on this site are from the US though.

• Where's my mate that wants to be 5'2" . I'll put his vote in

• I'm so screwed

• Bro stress less you're 5'9" in this poll this poll is 170cm 5'7" not 175cm. This poll you would be 5'9"175cm and you will still grow relax

• Are you a millionaire? I'm pretty sure the vast majority of girls would love a millionaire SO, does that mean non-millionaires are screwed?

• Lol I'm not a millionaire but I might become a lawyer, is that close enough? @Asker

• lol height does not matter my friend... It's all about the confidence.

• Not a concern of mine. I would have to be stupid and vain to care.