Women approaching guys for a date?

Ladies do you ask a guy out because you get tired of waiting on him to ask you out? Or is there a different reason more women rather approach a guy to ask him out, then wait for him to make the move?

Most Helpful Girl

• well there is the fear of rejection as well. It is just easier to try and get him to make the first move rather than risk it myself.

• In that case how do you know if you sending a strong enough signal to the guy?

• You dont. well at least I dont. I mean I do watch the guy and if it seems like he really doesn't get it, I will start being more and more obvious about it. At the end you just keep trying and hoping. It can be frustrating but sometimes also fun. =)
      I think its less stressful then actually making a move.

• Okay I'm just curious. Thank you for explaining it.

What Girls Said 3

• I've had guys say it turns them off, so I never know if it's ok or not.

• I really want the coincidence to do it.. but the fact that the guy might find it to be a turn off scares me too much :/

• It is very difficult for me to ask 😳I might try give him sign I like him

What Guys Said 2

• Some do or I find they will get a friend of theirs to be the messenger or to drop obvious clear as day hints thats you should ask her out

• Only the good looking guys get asked out.