Do all single people feel this way?

Im 22 and never had a boyfriend, 90 % of my friends all have someone to go home to or to talk to.. that special one.

Because im single and i live alone and im use to spend a lot of time alone, i try to have a full schedual all the time.

Like for example when it comes to work, im always okay with working extra hours, mostly because i dont want to go home to a empty home.. so why not just be at work and get paid.. like i dont need to hurry home ^^
Or i go to the gym late and its okay because well there's noting else to do at home. . i know it sounds sad:p

Any other singles out there who try to fill up their scheduals as much as possible?

Most Helpful Guy

• Single girls who fill up their schedules drive me crazy, because it means it's impossible for them to find time to go on dates!

I have an introverted personality so I need quiet nights at home anyway. I have hobbies and interests but I don't need to be out doing them constantly, sometimes it's good to just chill out and recharge.

• Im a introvert aswell

• A full schedule can't be enjoyable for you then? I have evening classes one night a week, a gym membership I am trying to use at least twice a week, but the rest of the time I don't have any regular plans, it means I am free in case I have a date or hanging out with friends.

What Guys Said 10

• I believe relationships doesn't mean life.. You have a way too beautiful life beyond just being committed to a person.. You can make friends, hang around, live life and love it the way it is.. Everything happens for a reason and always be positive..
    It's good that you find the ways to spend your time and earn but its better to make new friends and hang around.. you will feel way more comfortable and happy in that..

• i love being single and never had a gf. and i will never have i'm single to the core.

so basically enjoy your freedom. ;-)

• My free time tends to be very special to me.
    I like being able to work overtime if I need to.

But I love being able to adventure and go and see and do without having to worry about anyone else.

That's why being single is fun to me.

• I try to keep busy, cook/clean, workout, and try to get as much done as possible. Learn new things on a daily basis. Talk to friends, and rotate so that you don't constantly bother one friend. You're still young and have lot of time.

• Hey, I'm the same.. 22 and never had a girlfriend, I'd love somebody to come home and talk to everyday, to unwind with.. we just don't have that privaledge :( it's a sad life for me and you..

• fill your schedules with activities that enable you to meet people

• I am 17 years old, so I just spent spare time playing online games with friends, lol

• You're young enjoy it while you can :)

• i'm older than you and still single

• It's hedgehog's dilemma.

What Girls Said 5

• I sure don't. I don't want to be in the office any longer than I have to. As for excercise I just spend a lot of time walking or running outside. Go to the park watch the dogs play. Roam around and find things to photograph. Other than that I'll go home read a book or watch a movie. I like being alone most of my time. Being in a relationship would hinder my me time. Hell I can book a trip whenever and wherever I want. Without asking or having to invite someone. If you feel like you need a romantic relationship to experience life, now I find that to be sad.

• I do the same exact same! I have family to go back to.. but not a boyf. to waste time with LOL. So i prefer to keep a busy schedule be it work, gym or even shopping.. I like the time for myself, but I also woyld like to try other things too like eating out or going to the movies by myself.. sounds weird but hey why not? :-)

• Yeah but I try not to think about it, don't let it make you feel sterssed or something, just enjoy life and you'll find someone, but I mean it's totally okay if one doesn't

• No, I don't do that. I like to be home not over working myself.

• Yup. I don't like to be home alone.