How can you get out of friendzone?

So I've been friends with this guy for 2 and a half month, we see each other every weekend and I really like him! We flirt from time to time and we once kissed on truth or dare (yay me lol) . He lets me give him hickeys and he always makes kind of subtle sexual jokes on me and touches my thights, bla bla. Tho we tell each other lots of stuff we act like good friends but nothing more. we never hang out just the two of us. we dont chat on Facebook but we talk sometimes through text messages, but only if i text first. How can I get out of this? without confessing?

Most Helpful Guy

• You need some privacy, so you need an excuse for it: like to stay up late together on the couch watching a movie. Move in closer on him, either snuggle up next to him or ask if you can put your legs across his lap. Once you're comfortably touching, wait for a good time to try for a kiss. Then you'll have your answer as to whether you can escape the friendzone or not. You're a girl, it's easier for you to escape.

• best answer so far, thanks m8 :) I actually once tried to kiss him at a concert we were both kind of drunk. He sat on a chair in a corner and he pulled me in for a hug, moment when I sat on his lap and kissed his neck and I think I could've kissed him back then but guess what I DONT HAVE THE GUTS EVEN WHEN IM DRUNK IM SO PATHETIC

• It does take some guts! But the reward is totally worth the risk. You're sitting snuggled up by his side, rest your head on him. See if he looks over. If he doesn't, raise your head and look at him... he'll notice you moved and look down at you. That's when you move in. Maybe touch his face to guide the whole thing. Good luck!

• omg thanks! you are absolutely brilliant huge thank you

What Guys Said 6

• You have to confess and let the cards lay on the table.

• im searching for a more subtle way to confess but thanks

• You can't do that, you just have to tell him... guys are kinda blind to subtle hints.

• Im sure he's into you if you're touching eachother. But you should tell him you're into him

• I think he does that because we're just good friends. I'm the only girl in our group of friends but I assume he does this on other girls too :/

• If let you give me hickeys and touch my thighs or I keep touching you. I like you!!!

• go out together, just the two of you.

• how can i make this happen? we only went out alone once or twice we're always with the group

• when you're with your group, step aside for a bit and make a move. quit being a p***y and just do it.

• he already likes you.

• Shuv him off, come round mine, You're smoking woman.

• its bc of the pink hair isn't it

• Nope, your face is cute, in fact I'm a bit weird in liking only women with black/brunette hair, but you are so cute it doesn't matter.

• you have to confess to him

• ask him to hang out only the two of you and things will start flowing from that point

What Girls Said 0