Would you date someone outside your race?

Why or why not?
I'm a black young woman and I like white guys but don't get me wrong, I like men my race too, but I'm open to any race. Don't matter to me.

• Yes. It doesn't matter
    84% (36)70% (32)76% (68)Vote
  • No. I don't like interracial relationships.
    5% (2)7% (3)6% (5)Vote
  • I prefer my own race
    7% (3)17% (8)12% (11)Vote
  • I don't care
    4% (2)6% (3)6% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
27|23

Most Helpful Girl

• That's an hard question for me...

I'm ashamed of saying this, but here I go:
    I'm also black and I'm also attracted to white guys.
    The problem is that I had some bad experiences with white guys and now I'm starting to have doubts about dating them.
    So, I don't know. Sometimes I think it's better to date within my race, but I at same time I can't help being attracted to white guys.
    I'm living a dilemma...

4|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• There is only one race: the human race!
    i3.kym-cdn.com/.../awesome_5_.jpg

6|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I would, I'm open to the rainbow.

5|0
    0|0
  • I prefer my own race, but I'll date outside if I actually like her. Haven't really met anyone outside of my race other than some mulattos and latinas that I was attracted to, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually don't date white girls anymore haha. I'm bored of them. I prefer every other race now haha. Especially Mexican girls, thank god I live in cali haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only dated in my race, but that is more just circumstance than any preference.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm white, and race doesn't matter. If you have a great personality (nice, kind, caring, etc), then I would love to date you - granted you are close enough to me in age.

0|0
    0|0
  • I date within my own ethnicity because I connect best with them.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes I'm American of indian descent. Only ever dated one indian girl, rest have been Caucasian

1|0
    0|0
  • I get attracted to the person not the race. Face/personality isn't race specific for me.
    Race doesn't come into it for me. Never has & never will.
    But everyone has their own preferences.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only date inside my race.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am in an interracial relationship actually ;). Race doesn´t matter loves do.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I told you that I had a life goal to date a girl from each race. You probably won't believe me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I date whomever I find attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my latin women.

1|0
    1|0
  • yes why the fuck not every race is beautiful

0|0
    1|0
    • Sorry for the downvote haha. I read that as "not every race is beautiful"... I thought 'what a douche!' Haha nvm... I agree with you!

• lol it's ok ;)

• Sure i would date outside my race, love has no race, love is love no matter what.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why should it be a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always that is my preference to be honest

0|0
    0|0
  • I have but every time I get my eyes pecked out. I recommend goats instead of penguins but that's just me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date other European ladies.
    South African too
    Also middle eastern gets to me

Haven't found myself attracted to black girls no not for me

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm caucasian and it's the only race I'm attracte to

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I dated my step-cousin. She is white.

0|0
    3|0

What Girls Said 26

• I am a product of interracial dating (black&white) but I have blue eyes and curly hair. I do not have a racial preference. I don't see colour when I look at someone I see a person :) but I can get why people date their own race, people look for familiarity in other people, it's a natural survival thing so it isn't racist to say you wouldn't :) but being totally against it, what would your reasons be?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pro mixing (I'm a mixed baby ). It doesn't matter, like whomever you want. Race means nothing. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, of course. I have dated outside of my race on multiple occasions. I'm AA/Latina and I have liked all different races. Currently I like someone who is white and someone who is asian.

0|0
    0|0
  • yep i don't care at all! i'm white and my boyfriend is indian. :)

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes! My bf is white and I'm Hispanic and Asian. He has the blonde hair and blue eyes thing goin on :) hahah

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha, I'm blond and green eyes and definitely like the Hispanic/Asian girls :) I think you two would make cute kids, and I like your outfit pink looks good on you.

• *gasp* Green eyes are prrreeettttyyy lol! & haha thank you :) I hope they have his eyes but that's like 20% (out of 100%) possibility:( hahahah :P & thank you!:) I hardly wear pink xp

• I'll have a good time with them but i won't marry them. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Mexican and I don't care at all what race a guy is, as long as he is attractive, and nice of course
    ... but for some reason I'm mostly attracted to white guys lbs 😂😩😍 haha!

1|0
    0|0
  • im part indian, italian, german, irish, and native american. so i dont think i count for this question

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in an interracial relationship right now. But I've dated many other races

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i would :)
    i'm open to the universe

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white and my crush is Japanese

1|0
    0|1
  • I prefer to date outside my race.

0|1
    0|1
  • Yes! It does not matter to me!

0|0
    0|0
  • I am white and have dated an Asian man and a black man.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm open to interracial dating. If I like the guy and he happens to be another race, I wouldn't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would :) I don't discriminate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would. However so far I have never been attracted to any guy I've seen outside my race.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course? I can't see why not :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm Hispanic and I prefer my own race.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm Hispanic and only attracted to Caucasians.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, of course I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes me and this white boy have been crushing on each other for the longest, and today we talked for about 5 minutes he is fineeeee! I'm black haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I've dated men from other races before

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't think I would, maybe it's the way I was brought up

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'd love some chocolate ;)

0|0
    0|0