'Please Be Mine' A first date plea?

Met online. Talked for two days. Met on the third. Had a long, nice first date. That went so well we kissed multiple times, made out and extra stuff. Ended up cuddling a bit, but then he started pleading me to be his. How much he knew this was going fast but that he really liked me and had a nice connection. Wanted us to keep seeing each other, but already exclusively. Even asked me if I wanted him to shut down his dating profile.

Is this a red flag? (desperation, creepy, etc.) I thought he was a nice guy and got along fine with him. And I want to see him again, but this seems really fast. Like frequent texts and calls, languorous kisses, hand holding, kisses on the forehead, attempted PDA... and then this. He seems like a pretty insecure and nervous guy who at time over thinks and does things, I think that might be the reason. What should I do? Run for the hills or see how it goes? And what does this say about him (or even me) as a potential mate?

Most Helpful Guy

• So a guy that you have a really great connection with is really into you, and wants an exclusive relationship, and you think that is a red flag. You women are never satisfied. Constantly I hear women on hear whining about men not wanting a relationship, and the moment a guy wants one a little too soon, women freak out thinking it is a red flag. Do you single women see why you are alone?

Lots of people don't like dating more than one person at a time, and want the same level of commitment from the person they are dating. The idea that it is okay to date a bunch of different people at the same time is a fairly new idea. You are either ready to be in a committed relationship or you aren't. If you are not then tell him you aren't there yet. He can either accept it or move on to another girl.

What Guys Said 4

• All that is a bit excessive. I've gone all the way on a first date, that's okay, but all the other stuff like the constant texts, calls, rushing into exclusvitiy... I get the impression this guy doesn't get nor has had many dates, and the excitement of it working out well is making him take leave of his senses.

I get nervous and insecure around girls I like too, but I restrain myself because I know I'm not being rational and I might do more harm than good.

Not quite a red flag, but at least a yellow.

• I sense he has really high anxiety/security issues atm, I think something big is going on in the background and affecting his decision making, Ask him if his headspace is o. k at the moment maybe?
    See if their is a deeper issue before making a quick assumption maybe? Ask a good question.
    Either way, good luck.

• its not a red flag, it only matters if you're okay with it or not. all clinginess is not bad.

• Intensity is wonderful. It's that flame like in those movies. You know, like Basic Instinct.

• Hahahahaha. I hope that was sarcastic. Made my day anyway.

What Girls Said 2

• Red flag! Sprint for the hills!

• Honestly when guys try to move so fast its a major red flag!