Do you think anything good ever comes from blind dates?

I had my first blind date a few weeks ago and it was a disaster lol. It was obvious to me from the start he didn't like what he saw and you know it's quite awkward to have dinner with someone you can clearly tell doesn't like you one bit :D I payed the whole bill he didn't even offer to pay for half of it so yeah in total it was BAD!! How about you guys, have you had successful blind dates?

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, a real man always pay for the woman at least on the first dates. But I've never really had a blind date to tell and I don't think I would do it...

What Guys Said 4

• Some girl i met from chatline (phone) was bisexual that's not the issue her sexuality
    preference the issue was she was complete crazy person took us in her car very fast
    she played chicken with this bus.. she made me throw garbage out at this gas station
    on the road never let me put it in trash can.. it was complete nightmare she would yell
    scream out of her head i never talked to her again.. so i warn people watch who you
    meet from these chatlines, internet , dating sites etc very risky behavior

• it is definitely possible that something great can come out of the unexpected.

• I've been on three. They were all horribly awkward and I was annoyed that a friend would think this was my type. But my sister met her husband on a blind date.

• Yeah that sounds like a shitty date, sorry!

What Girls Said 1

• I have had my share of good & bad blind dates.