Girlfriend was upset when I said the best thing about her was her face why is this?

Talking to my girlfriend and she said what's better my body or face and I said face and she was upset why was she upset

Most Helpful Girl

• She is probably a little insecure and she might have taken it like you don't like her body (even though I'm sure you didn't mean that) maybe she just doesn't fully like her body. That's what I think but there's no way to know for sure. Talk to her about it :)

What Girls Said 7

• Your girlfriend sounds very immature. In reality, even if you had said her body, she still would have been upset. She was basically setting you up to fail right there. Not cool. Tell her not to ask you questions like that again in the future if she's just going to get upset about any answer you give.

• Okay thanks and she asked them both at different times so she asked body first and I replied and then she asked face and I replied and she just put one word answers

• she was upset because she is dumb. Dont worry though. As you mature, hopefully she will too. Or who knows you two may break up and end up being with someone else when you two mature.

• That's.. probably the dumbest thing I have ever heard. I love it when I get compliments about how I have a pretty face.. and my husband tells me it all the time. She clearly doesn't like her face very much does she

• I dont know, she probably wanted to hear that you love both. I guess she's just insecure about herself. She shouldn't have gotten upset with you though. You can always tell her that you love all of her =)

• Haha, there was no correct option, here.

• It's a double edged sword.

• Lol, that was a lose-lose for you buddy. Might've worked if you said you liked them both too much to choose, but then again, maybe she's wouldn't have been satisfied with that either.

What Guys Said 5

• because she thinks you think there is something wrong with her body, then of course she could've said the same shit about her face. she kinda trapped you bruh. but im doubting that was her true intentions, she just took a hard right turn with your answer lol.

• These traps lol next time say: I honestly can't pick, everything about you is perfect
    Then kiss her and shut her up haha

• She trucked you dude lol. It was a trap.
    If you said her body, she would have been mad because you said she's not pretty and only had a good body. If you say she's pretty, then you said her body's not attractive.
    Don't ask why girls do this lol, but sometimes it's inevitable. She'll get over it, but never ever ever say what's her best part physically unless it's "everything about you is so amazing, but your ass is phenomenal! : )"

• Dude, this is one of those trap questions. Like "does this outfit make me look fat?"
    When she asks something like this you gotta, gotta, gotta answer: "They're both equally gorgeous!"

• She set you up to fail. A lot of girls set guys up like that to create drama. I think this is to fight off boredom. I have found that the fewer hobbies a girl has to entertain herself the more drama she is likely to create.