Girls: Which guy would you date between these two?

Guy #1: Unattractive but has lots of money, lives in a big house, owns expensive cars

Guy #2: Atrractive but poor, lives in a studio appartment, works at mcdonalds and goes to work by bus.

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• number two is like my boyfriend except he lives at home and works at co-op... then again he's only 18 so it doesn't really matter yet and I'm the same except I work at the mall so I can't judge! being young kinda stinks sometimes! but we gotta save up for uni so we don't have to work shit jobs forever!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Could there be an in-between? Because 1 sounds like a snob and 2 sounds too unambitious.

2|0
    0|0
  • Guy #1. In my mind, dating=love; marriage=money. I'll date whatever broke guy I like but the man I marry has to be rich.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither but if I *have* to it would be the one I click with better.
    Looks wise second guy obviously

0|0
    0|0
  • Does Guy 2 attend college? Otherwise neither.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would still date the second one DEFINITELY
    i would feel sorry for him and I would be more willing to help him psychologically ahaha :D

0|0
    0|0
  • attractive mentally/emotionally, or physically? looks honestly don't mean anything if you have an ugly interior, so the wealth options at this point don't even really matter

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I will date Guy #1. Then I will marry him. Then I will kill him.

2|0
    0|0
  • I've observed a lot of women flit between the two.

They get with #1 but since his flaws will be that he spends more time at work that at home, or he'll just be an asshole, they get bored of that.
    The next guy they get with will be #2, he'll have the time to spend with them and possibly on himself as he hasn't got a proper job, but he can't provide for them, so they get bored again. Back and forth they go.

Eventually they settle for #1-, or #2+ get bitter about how he's neither rich nor good looking, divorce him and take half his shit which they never lifted a finger for. They will leave for Sebastian who is an Exec and who will her when he'd done playing with her like he does to lots of women like her. Or, they will leave for Darnell who sells roof installation door to door but he really loves her and he's a bit of a bad boy. He'll end up controlling every breath she takes, beating the shit out of her and making like roadrunner when she falls pregnant.

0|1
    0|0