A girl that said 'I love you' on the fifth date?

You've met her once a week for a month. The dates were fun, romantic and you had lot of chemistry. On the fifth date she tells you she loves you.

How would you feel about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean it depends in how I feel about her. If I went on 5 dates with her she should know I have strong feelings. But on the other hand 5 dates is pretty quick, but that doesn't mean it isn't real. At that point I may feel the same about her, it just depends on the girl. Sometimes I fall in love immediately and other times I never fall in love, I would wait a little while longer just to play it safe so you don't get your heart broken. But if it's already too late I wish you the best, I'm sure he feels the same about you if he's willing to date you 5 times. And generally I don't say that until we have had sex quite a bit.

What Guys Said 2

• I have loved people the instant I saw them, and grown to love others over time. Doesn't matter one way or the other. If you enjoy each other, what's the problem?

• I would write it off as BS.

What Girls Said 1