Im wondering about this date and the day after?

We had a super laid back date. Went to a hockey game, he had his legs against mine most of the game. we had a lot of fun, and on the way out he put his arm around my waist tightly and guided me through the line, went back to his place and he made me some dinner and we sat at the table and ate, and was talking about how he thinks hed totally get along with my family, we went upstairs and played c. o. d for like two hours and then watched his favorite show. I had to leave because I worked in the morning. He told me to text him when I got home to make sure I made it okay and told me to text him my schedule, and then he gave me like a huge bear hug and our bodies were firmly against eachother, we were embraced like that for a good 30 seconds and I cuddled my face in his neck, he hugged me even tighter but there was no kiss, it was our first time hanging out. I texted him my schedule today and he said its gonna be super busy for him this week (he starts work tomorrow after a month of leave from breaking his leg and he has a bunch of stuff he needs to get done since he can move around more) but that we should have a movie night sometime soon. Guess i just really like this guy. He is 30 im 23, he's more busy then I and we usually text at times throughout the day but today has been slower cause he's got so much stuff to catch up on, i dont want to seem needy either. Older guys are new to me, he really seemed into me Im just a reserved girl when I first meet someone.
Is it normal though for guys to slow down a bit talking to you after a first date? At the same time in all fairness he does have a lot to get done now that his leg is feeling better and starts work tomorrow.
Thoughts?

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe he really is just super busy. Sounds like he's totally into you in my opinion. Try not to focus on it too much. I think he's gonna ask you out again soon. I'm in a same situation with a girl I like. Had a date Saturday went great. Haven't heard much from her since but said for sure she wants to hangout again.

• Thanks! I mean I dont think he's playing games. Id believe her in that situation. I just like talking to him so its been weird but he's getting back in his groove.:)

• No problem. I like talking to this girl too but she works 2 jobs. So I know exactly what you're going through lol. I'm all stressed out hoping I didn't blow it

What Girls Said 0