Should I admit to my girl I cheated on her a year ago?

It was the first week we started dating finally made it exclusive. She couldn't stop crying was so happy and excited. I had a party at my house and she wasn't able to come I ended up hooking up with another girl when I was drunk. The next day she got too drunk at my house and her parents found out came over found out called 911. I didn't hear from her for 6 months. We finally got back together made it a title again. I really want to make this work aND we're going to mI've in together soon. I feel terrible and would feel better if I told her but I know it would really hurt her. After that incident she told me she had to see a therapist.

I know I sound like an asshole I know I do. I really want to redeem myself with her I like her a lot and treat her really well today. I just want to be honest with her so we can get off to a good start

Most Helpful Girl

• Confusing story.. Anyway, all cheaters are assholes. You're an asshole.
    The best advice if you truly love her and want her to be happy, is for you to shut up and never do it again... Like something are better not said... However, could you possibly live with that? I know I wouldn't be able to be happy knowing I did that.. It's awful... So I'd come clean if I were you, but you're risking two things..

One: she could stay with you, but you must accept her new personality if she changes.. that will probably be very skeptical about all the things you do, possibly become paranoid and become what seems a jealous freak, and make your life a nightmare with all her insecurities (but remember you caused this)

OR
    Two: You could possibly end up alone upon letting her know of your infidelity.

What Girls Said 6

• NEVER TELL HER! You will live with this guilt forever but you have learn from your mistake. And telling her would not make you feel that much better but you WILL make her feel like shit.

• As much as I love honesty, a year later? Not worth the drama it will cause.

• I would recommend you to be honest to her. It much better than she know from someone else. Tell her how guilty and sad are you.

• Dont tell her just simply get over it.. redeem urself by treating her like a queen and value her love

• Don't tell her and leave her alone. Do not get back together with her you aren't good for her

• I would want to know. Honesty is number one in a relationship.

What Guys Said 1

• Make yourself feel better, by making her feel like shit... no. You should not tell her. Only if you're truly remorseful and won't do it again. It was your mistake. You deserve to suffer with the guilt/pain not her.