How many girls would date a smoker?

I smoke a loooot. And weed too. How many girls don't think it's a big deal?

Most Helpful Girl

• i've dated many. i let them know that i don't want to be exposed to smoke and they follow suit.

What Girls Said 27

• I'm the only person in my group that is not only a non-smoker, I have never even tried some much as a single puff, cigs or weed. Three of my closest friends are in AA, and chain smoking seems to be a common trait in former addicts. I sit on their couch for 5 minutes, my hair reeks of it for the rest of the night, so I'd prefer no smoking in the house. Needless to say, I've just accepted smokers are an integral part of my life. LOL

So long as weed isn't smoked in my home/where I live, and so long as you don't *need* to smoke weed everysingleday, then it's fine in my book. Never tried, it, don't plan to, but I think they should legalize it.

• Wouldn't care if they smoked weed... I'm not really a fan of cigarettes, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker.

• I hate cigarettes. They're so stupid. You get nothing from them, there's no buzz there's no high. Your just killing yourself with no benefit. Also they're the only product made solely to kill you. It's the modern age there's too much research that points I the side affects of smoking, so how do you even get started. Once they told me my hair would start to fall out, I could get cancer, it makes me skin grey, and makes me clothes smell weird I was like no way. No to mention it could kill me.
    I just don't see a point to smoking cigs. Weed I understand (I do that myself), but I don't understand cigs

• I've smoked cigs since I was 12. I am doomed to a life of addiction. I didn't really think about it when I was a kid. Weed however is something that I cherish and I refuse to live without it

• It's just a person whose very special to me has been a smoker. The idea that she's going to die pisses me off, someone as amazing as her is going to die earlier. She told me that smoking was stupid when I was in 8th grade and that I should never do it. Luckily she quit when I was a sophomore in high school

• I always thought that I never would dare anyone that smokes ether cigarets orweed. Mostly cos I don't like it and some for the stereotype, that weed people are shall we say retarder and simply not mature. However I can firmly say its total bullshit. I met a guy and we started as talking, and his a genius. Yes he smokes, both of the stuff. Which I had to readjust to, but he is great. Like more efficient than most none smokers I know. So I really don't see a problem. And I also fell in love while talking with him. So I really had no choice. Haha but its truly not a problem.

• See that's the way that I feel about it, I'm a genius too and I use it because my mind won't stop haha, I can't sleep because I'll lay there and crack myself up all night haha

• I used to think it was fine...
    But when I found out my sister was severely allergic to tobacco, I never looked at a person who smokes again - in that way.
    Also, weed - I don't need extremely stupid people in my life.

• Weed doesn't make you stupid. I am living proof of that. I'm actually a genius, it doesn't kill brain cells at all. Alcohol however kills a bunch

• Hahahaha you're nuts. xD

• Nuts? Or genius haha

• My boyfriend smokes pot occasionally. I don't mind at all, as long as a dependency doesn't built up. Then you worry (just as you would with alcohol or anything else). I wouldn't be able to be with someone who smokes cigarettes. I hate it so bad, the smell disgusts me. Thankfully, this guy doesn't like tobacco either:)

• Yeah tobacco does stink. I smoke weed like it's the end of the world haha. Personally I use it to keep me from doing worse things like drinking

• Cigarettes, I don't mind, my boyfriend smokes a lot and I deal with it but weed? no. He used to smoke a lot before we got together, I wouldn't be with him if he was still smoking.

• Interesting. I guess I'm double screwed cuz I smoke both haha

• Some girls probably don't care. I just saw one of his friend who smoke as much as my boyfriend use to, which a lot. The guy was stoned. My boyfriend told me he used to be like him. I can't imagine him being so... slow

• I'm not slow when I smoke it, I'm super hyperactive so I use it to make me kinda normal haha. And if I smoke too much I can just drink coffee and I'm back to normal haha

• I'd rather date a weed smoker than any other smoker but that's just me. Smoking is pretty nasty to me overall. I'm not saying I'm innocent because I have smoked a "few" blunts back during my freshman year of college. The after taste turns me way off lol

• I wouldn't date a guy who smokes either. I wouldn't even date a guy who drinks too much.

• Cool, im glad you expressed your opinion, I get plenty myself but I'm just curious how other people feel. Thank you.

• I don't mind weed but I don't really like guys who smoke cigarettes but the electric ones with no nicotine are okey:)

• Yes I would date a smoker kinda am already it actually makes a guy more attractive to me when they are a smoker don't know why guess cause we can blaze and have fun together. I am not really a fan of cigs they are okay on occasion but I don't find that really attractive but I won't not like a guy because he smokes cigs.

• I wouldn't date someone who did either - my dad smoked for years and got cancer (plus it just smells horrible) and I wouldn't date anyone who does drugs - no matter how harmless people claim they are

• I used to smoke, so i think it's okay. If they smoke pot even better cause' then we could smoke together :)

• Everyone thinks different but in my opinion I would not date a person that smokes, or does weed. Because I can't stand the smell

• Most likely a deal breaker. Unless he understands that I'd never smoke and I don't want him doing it around me

• Well yeah but so what you are saying is you don't care as long as you aren't around it when he does?

• I wouldn't date a smoker, but that's mostly because I have asthma so it would just be easier for me. I don't have a problem with people smoking, I just can't be around it for long periods of time

• Ok to date smoker, but not someone who do weed

• Why do you feel this way?

• to each his own, i only my future bf can't do it

• Cool so that's one more vote no

• I would not, for both things.

• Ehhh not really into guys who smoke but that's just me.

• Smoking?
    That is a big no-no for me

• Yeah a lot of girls feel that way. It makes sense though cuz it does make people wreak directly after.

• Well I said i dont do ine night stand. It means standard deviation is zero and mean is definitely no. So there is no need to make a hypothesis testing. It is not a sample to test, it is directly population itself. So the answer is 'i dont do ine nighht stands so further assumptions like brushing teeth etc. are already denied.' 😋

• Alrighty then, thank you for your opinion

• Don't like it because its really bad for the health, but I guess if you really care for someone...

• Who smokes? I could deal with that.

• I've dated smokers. I prefer no ciggies, but it's not a dealbreaker. I'd prefer him not to smoke in the bedroom though.

• Nahh I would't want to get serious with him and have children and let that bet the example set for them

• i would never touch a guy that smokes (tobacco), its disgusting

• My boyfriend smokes cigarettes and it doesn't bother me. But weed would be a deal breaker for me

• yes i would

What Guys Said 3

• I smoke a decent amount of green, but I treat it like alcohol and try to go for moderation. I have a pretty good sobriety/high balance.

Cigs I go on and off, but I'm pretty health-conscious and not a fan of nicotine. Most of the time when I use them I'm writing/mentally stressed.

• Yeah I agree with the mental stress part. Nicotine is a stimulant and speeds your thinking up. I smoke a lot of everything haha

• Haha, that'll happen. Just like people who keep exercising when they're sick. Still more fun to be high and sick than just sick though, can't blame ya.

• sure there are millions who would do around the world

• I would never date a girl who smokes anything.