Guys you ever talk to much with your girlfriend?

We were texting back n fourth about past stories for like two hours today. Felt like a girl after. This ok once a while? I mean i was responding instantly.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's your girlfriend. What's wrong with that?

• Brand new relationship

• It's fine. There's not set rules on how often you have to talk to her or not or how quick or slow you have to respond. Go with what feels right. You wanna talk to her? Then just do it. Don't worry about anything else

What Girls Said 3

• I talk more than this with my good guy friends, is totally normal. If you want to text her, just text her

• See.. the guys that you have friendzoned you talk to this way lol.

• The guys I have friendzoned I try to talk very little to because i don't want him to think I'm interested in him

• I agree, 2 hours nothing out of the ordinary

• That's awesome, we thoroughly enjoy that. If she's still texting back enthusiastically, then you don't need to worry, pet :)

• ahah its totally normal, dont need to be freaked out by it :)
    its good that you two can talk so much :)

What Guys Said 3

• Haha no, mate. There is no such thing as talking to much to your girlfriend. I would tallk to her all day, everyday, every minute of every hour of every day of every year, 365 days a year. That's just how much I love her :D

• I text with my girl throughout the day, when she wants to talk... which is all the time. But it makes her happy, & I care more about that than whether it's "manly" or not.

• Wtf? She's your girlfriend. Aren't you supposed to love her and talk a bunch? Totally normal.