Do girls like guys who have no sense of humor?

I have no sense of humor. It is why I am asking.

Updates:
I get it alright, 4everalone, I'm sorry I asked.
Yes, keep crushing my unfunny soul. It doesn't hurt. Not at all.

0|0
31|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I do. I wouldn't want to date someone who doesn't know how to joke and have fun.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 30

• perhaps lighten it up a bit? everyone needs humour. i like funny guys. not that i want them to be clowns or whatever, i need them to be serious at the right times too. but a sense of humour would probably make you seem more approachable and happy. no one likes a person that is so dark and serious all the time, for both guys and girls, i think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I am always cracking jokes and all of my guy friends are funny and make me laugh along w/the people that I like as more than a friend. I need humor.

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE To laugh at serious people.. Well, not like I "want" to do it.. it just comes naturally to laugh at their seriousness... so if you get pissed off at my laughing then it will not work out in a million years!! cause if you get mad, it only causes me to laugh even more :D :D! But if you can tolerate me laughing at you, sure I can like a non humorous person :D! as long as they don't try to kill me for laughing.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. That sounds so awkward

1|0
    0|0
  • No sense of humor is a deal breaker for me. I enjoy fun and teasing too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope not my thing

0|0
    0|0
  • loosen up anyone can have a moment where they are less than serious. Sarcasm is a good form of comedy for people who are pretty straight faced. so basically, just be a smart ass but not in a hurtful way. Like, don't be a dick. Start out with observational humor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um, I'm a person that likes to laugh even at things little things if a guy can't then it will be hard to like him back. :l Sorry to hear you're not that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • uh well im a laughing kind of person, i love to laugh and muck around and be silly , humour is what i need :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I like to be with someone who can me laugh. I think everyone has a sense of humor, they're all just different types

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls. all depends on how wonderful the guy personality is.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. But, you never know who you can make laugh. XD Even if you're not trying to joke people may still laugh. I think we laugh at/with people we like more too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude.. How can you not have one?

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't I like to laugh and joke around life is to short to be serious all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • I very much dislike people like that. I'd constantly feel uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I like guys who can be silly with me, or make me laugh when I'm down. I mean he doesn't have to be a comedian but he should at least be able to joke around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol this question made me laugh. Your update is funny too. :')
    Are you sure you don't have a senseof humor? There's a lot of different types of humor out there you know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer guys with a sense of humor

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, a guy with no sense of humor is the biggest turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think we could get along if he had no sense of humor.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly hate it

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really a good sense of humor is a turn on for most girls
    but it depends on the girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls like a sense of humor because it takes away the awkwardness. But there's other ways to talk to a girl, and if she doesn't like your personality then she isn't worth it

0|0
    0|0
  • No haha but it's rare to find someone who isn't remotely funny

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Deal breaker😶

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure you do.
    everybody has sense of humor.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as he tries to be funny it's enough

0|0
    0|0
  • How can you have absolutely no sense of humor? I thought that was impossible. My profs have a sense of humor, even if it's the worst I know x)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a deal breaker for a lot of girls. I dated a guy with no sense of humor once. It wasn't awful, he still had other things about his personality that I liked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really but I need to laugh with the person I'm dating. Life is serious enough for me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Domu Arigato Mr. Roboto! No sense of humour? You must be a terminator then.

1|0
    0|0
    • I actually have been called a robot, yes...

• Most women love to laugh so I would say its a turn off if you can't at least make them giggle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women's definition of "sense of Humor"

1. Flirt a little.
    2. Appreciate their looks.
    2a. Appreciate their bags and shoes.
    3. Flirt again.
    4. Repeat No. 1

0|0
    0|0
  • no because it means friend territory. my sense of humor is so funny that girls will just laugh and not be turned on by anything else i say or do

0|0
    0|0
  • I think anybody like people with no sense of humor. But i think i can find always some humor even in people without sense of humor, u must know how ti be funny when u want?

0|0
    0|0
    • I told a joke once. That did not go well.

• Show All
    • Man, why do you think u need to be a comediant, just be yourself and be confortable with it.
      James bond doesn't say jokes but he got sense of humor, I ask you why?
      Because he got confidense with himself. Is better than any joke u can tell.

• There are times when being yourself is really bad for you.