I love my best friend but we have such a complicatrd friendship?

We have been friends for ages. Over the past few months we have been hugging a lot and he kisses me on the forehead. He also nudges me pkayfully when he's in a good mood. But when he isn't in a good mood he tends to take it out on me by picking a fight for no good reason.

Are guys mean to girls they have deep feelings for? I know for a fact he is not like this with our mutual female friend.

Most Helpful Girl

• it shows how close you guys are. but be careful, because it may be mistaken to be romantic love by either of you. or one or both of you MIGHT end up falling in love with each other. but it is truly a wonderful thing to have the love of your life be your best friend as well. you must get it straight though, if you start feeling you might be more than just friends/best friends (like in terms of romance) or you guys may get hurt and the pain will be more unbearable than ever because you guys are so close

What Guys Said 2

• No, he trusts you blindly and you truly are his BEST FRIEND.
    When we feel secure which usually is around people who are the closest to us we tend to go out of control, when he is happy he would pick you up and climb a million stairs just to show you how much you mean to him but when he's sad he would make you cry and then cry with you till the tears dry up

you are very lucky because the guy loves you completely and i hope you love him too

• Men are not mean to women they like. This is especially true after the age of 5.

What Girls Said 1

• he is probably being mean to you because he likes you but is frustrated he can't show it for fear of loosing you. That is a sign yes. I'd say if you notice it, your gut is probably right. Do you like him?